What we do
Let us know and we’ll come install it for you. We offer a range of installation options, so simply choose what you need, and we’ll come and get things up and running for you. Installation guarantee ensuring good craftsmanship.
Our kitchen installation service includes the following:
- Assembly and installation of all cabinets.
- Installation of worktops, including cut-outs for the sink/hob.
- Installation and of sink and tap. We don’t do the plumbing though.
- Installation of IKEA worktop lighting. We don’t do electrical connections.
- Installation of side panels, handles, and interior fittings (shelves, baskets, etc.).
- All packaging is taken away (unless customer wishes to keep it).
Our bathroom installation service includes the following:
- Assembly and installation of your cabinets and bathroom furniture.
- Installation of your interior fittings, mirrors, sinks and basins.
- Removal of packaging for recycling, leaving your bathroom neat and tidy.
Modification of cabinets; installation of a lunch counter; installation of or moving outlets for gas, electricity and water.
15% from total value of Kitchen/Bathroom order or SR 250 minimum.
How to book
You can book your installation service in the Kitchen or Bathroom department of your local store or visit the Delivery/Assembly counter after the check-outs in the Customer Service area or contact us