How to shop at IKEA Oceanía
On Saturdays and Sundays we have a high flow of visitors, so access is by appointment only.
Or if you prefer, visit us from Monday to Friday, no need to make an appointment!
Ready! Now discover the experience of how to buy at IKEA with this video where we explain it to you step by step.
When making an appointment, you must select between visiting the Store or our Restaurant.
What does the store have?
You will find two sections:
- Decoration ideas for every corner of your home.
- You will be able to see all our furniture and try it however you want! Sit, open drawers, and even jump on beds.
- Our collaborators will help you take your order.
- Take your purchases home or, if you prefer, we will bring it to you.
- Endless little solutions to make your life easier!
- Accessories like dishes, textiles and products for less than $ 50!
- You can put everything you like in your cart.
- You can take all the items instantly.
What will you find in the IKEA?
- Restaurant? In our restaurant you can find a variety of dishes inspired by Swedish traditions, perfect for curious palates!
- Enjoy our iconic meatballs and salmon or recharge for your tour of the store with our delicious cinnamon rolls or vegan ice cream. In addition, we have made everything more sustainable, so delight yourself without worrying.
- Remember that if you visit us on the weekend, you need to make an appointment beforehand. We have spaces for groups of 6 people from 11:00 to 20:00. From Monday to Friday we wait for you without making an appointment, with the tablecloths on!
"Smaklig måltid” Enjoy your meal!
Are you ready to live the IKEA Oceania shopping experience? We are waiting for you with all the security measures and the mask on well!
Discover how to visit IKEA Oceanía in 5 steps: