To ensure that you are able to decide in these challenging times, we have extended our exchange and return policy from 90 days to 180 days. Any purchases made from the 1st of December 2019 to the day we are able to open the store again will enjoy 180 days exchange & return policy.
What you will need
Your receipt and the unused items in their original unopened packaging are required for all returns and exchanges. We issue refunds through the same method of payment as the original payment (e.g. credit card purchases will be credited to the original credit card account).
Purchases that are not refundable
• Used bedding (i.e. bed linens, duvets, pillows and pillow-tops)
• Stuffed and upholstered products without a law label
• Cut metre fabrics
• Made-to-measure items (i.e. custom countertops)
• Products that have been modified, altered or washed
• AS-IS products
• IKEA gift cards
• At any time, IKEA reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange, and we may ask for picture identification. Please visit your local IKEA store or contact us for more details.
IKEA Shop Online
Until we can open the stores again, you can return or exchange from the comfort and safety of your home. Simply contact us on +965 18 40 408 or send us an e-mail. We will schedule a visit to your home to pick up our product or exchange for you.