Return and Exchange Policy
If you’ve changed your mind or you’re not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the product within 365 days for a return or exchange. Some exceptions apply.
IKEA reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in any of its policies.
What you will need:
Your receipt and the unopened products are required for all returns and exchanges. We issue refunds through the same method of payment as per your original actual payment method (e.g. credit card purchases will be credited to the credit card account used for the purchase of products).
- No proof of purchased articles
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges for damaged or broken products
- Used bedding (i.e. bed linens, duvets, pillows and pillow-tops)
- Stuffed and upholstered products
- Made-to-measure products (i.e., custom countertops, cut metre fabrics)
- Products that have been modified, altered or washed
- Natural Plants and Flowers
- Perishable consumer goods
- AS-IS products
- IKEA gift cards
Unless faulty, IKEA reserves the right to refuse - at any time - a return or exchange if the condition of the products/products are not fully met, and we may ask for picture identification as well.
Please visit your local IKEA store or contact us for more details.
The IKEA ‘Love it or Exchange it’ Policy
‘Love it or Exchange it’ Policy is our IKEA 365 days for newly purchased mattresses.
It takes time for you and your new mattress to get used to each other. That's why we give you 365 days to be sure you're compatible. So, after you’ve slept on it a while, you can exchange your mattress if you find it too firm or too soft. When you've found your perfect match, you can sleep easy for years to come with our free 10-year guarantee.
- You can exchange your mattress ONCE within 365 days.
- The ONLY conditions are that it’s not dirty, marked or damaged.
- New mattresses often feel a bit too firm, so wait at least a month for your body to get used to the mattress and for the mattress to get used to your body.
- To get the best comfort you also need the right pillow, make sure you have a pillow that suits you and your new mattress.
- Terms and Conditions for our 10-year guarantee can be found in our guarantee page. This Return and Exchange Policy and our 10-year guarantee do not affect your statutory rights.
- If your mattress exchange is an upgrade, you’ll just cover the price difference between the original mattress and the replacement mattress.
- If the replacement’s price is lower, we’ll credit the difference to an IKEA refund card for you to use towards a future purchase should you opt to exchange the mattress after 15 days of the purchase date.
IKEA Shop Online Return Policy
“Your right to return”
If “You” wish to return an order in a period that does not exceed 365 days from the day you ordered it, all you have to do is to notify us about your decision. “You” may notify us through the telephone. Call us on this number: 1840408 Please prepare your order number and one of our representatives from the Customer Service Centre will verify your order details and proceed with your return process.
To arrange for pick up and return the products you don’t want, please call our Customer Service Centre on 1840408 and talk to one of our representatives; then request the return. Please prepare your order number and the delivery receipt before placing your call.
- “We” shall receive the products from you from the address where they were delivered originally, and that is according to the following conditions:
- “You” must contact our Customer Service to set a date to pick your products.
- “You” agree to give all products you want to return to our representative.
- “You” must sign the return receipt to confirm the return process. The representative will attend to receive products by providing the return document.
- If you cannot be present in person to return the products, you may assign someone to act on your behalf. Your representative must be an adult, distinctive, and able to supervise all products when returned on your behalf, and you agree that we shall have the right to rely on their instructions as if they were yours.
- “We” shall refund the amount paid to purchase the products and refund the money to you in the same method of payment or as a refund card (as the case may be and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations).
- However, please note that products must be returned as specified in the return policy. The delivery and assembly fees which “You” have paid shall not be refunded in case “You” demand to return the order we delivered.
- If “We” agree to refund your money, “We” shall not be responsible of the refund date to your bank account. The date of refund to your credit card may differ according to your Bank. (It may take from (1) business day to (3) weeks). If “You” cancel instalment service and Your Bank may apply certain fees, “We” shall not be responsible for any instalment cancelation fees or charges of whatsoever nature. (Please refer to your own bank).