Car Sharing Service
Bought more than expected? Don’t worry!
Even if you don't have a car you can take it home today. We’ve teamed up with TIMES MOBILITY CO., LTD. to offer you a car-sharing service so you can drive your purchases home.
If you want to use your purchase from today or your purchase is too big for you to bring it home by train, you can use our Car Sharing Service.
How to Use
1. Sign up (skip if you are already am member)
Scan the two-dimensional code in the store and join the Times Mobility website or the app.
Reserve a car at the nearest IKEA Store on Times car Website via your smartphone or mobile phone.
*Operating hours vary depending on Stores.
3. Unlock a car
Go to the car-sharing parking and unlock a car by holding your card or your smart phone on the card reader on the car.
*The location of the car-sharing parking varies depending on Stores.
Return the car to the car-sharing parking at the Store and lock the car by holding your card or your smart phone on the card reader on the car.
You need the following information to sign up the Service.
(i)Driver's license. (ii) Credit card. (iii) Your mobile phone number and email address.
Where to access Car Sharing Service at IKEA Store
See local store pages for EV charging station.Car sharing service and EV charging station is not provided at IKEA Harajuku or IKEA Shibuya.
IKEA Fukuoka Shingu
A2 Parking In front of Main Exit (1F)
From Monday to Friday: 10:00-19:00
Saturday, Sunday and Holiday: 9:00-20:00
Terms and conditions
(for signing up via a Times car machine)
- If the address on the drivers' license differs from your current address, you are required to show your ID evidencing your current address.
- You'll need to be over 20 year's old to sign up for this Service.
- No payment is required for issuing the membership card.
- 「個人プラン」(Individual plan) only is supported.
- Car Sharing Service is not available on January 1st.