Circular hub online
If you like to pursue opportunities when they arise and you care about the environment and the planet, then our circular hub online is just what you need.
Give all of these products a second chance and save some money too! Good for your pocket and the planet. It's a win-win.
How it works
- Go to the circular hub online, then select your nearest store.
- Choose a product. You can review photos and comments to help check the condition of the product.
- Log in using your IKEA or IKEA Family username or sign up here.
- Click the RESERVE button. This will reserve the product for you in your chosen store until closing time. You'll have 48 hours to collect reserved products.
- Go to your chosen store and make your way to the circular hub to collect your product.
- Pay at the checkouts and enjoy giving your product a new home.
- If you change your mind, no problem. You have 365 days to return the purchased item, and we'll refund you on a refund card. You can check our return policy here.
We may contact you to follow up on your reservation and provide you with our hub product consultation services.
Circular hub terms and contitions can be found here.
Which stores offer collection?
Repaired, recycled and ready for re-use
The products available in the circular hub online come to us in several ways:
- Discontinued products that are in perfect condition but are no longer being sold in store.
- Preloved products from our Buy-back service.
- Display products from our Showroom that have been used to inspire you and deserve a home.
- Some furniture might have a few cosmetic imperfections, but they are all functional and safe to use.
The condition of the products in the circular hub online will vary, so you will receive the product as its described. Whether it's in its original packaging or fully assembled, you will buy the product as-is.