Buy Back and Resell Service
A circular economy starts with the old IKEA Furniture at your home.
Every year, million of pieces of pre-owned furniture go to waste. That’s why we’re buying back your used IKEA furniture to give chairs, shelves, or chests of drawers as many lives as possible.
Why join hands with IKEA Furniture Buy-Back and Resell Service
- Turn your unused IKEA furniture into an IKEA gift card
- Refresh your home
- Give your furniture the second life
- Help the environment by keeping good furniture out of our landfills
How do it get started?
Bring your assembled IKEA furniture to IKEA Bang Yai or IKEA Bangna. An IKEA co-worker will assess your product and confirm the offer.
You will get a gift card for the agreed amount to spend in the store. This card is valid for 2 years.
IKEA co-worker will have a physical inspection of your item(s) at the IKEA Store before giving you the estimates. For the products that are not accepted, if you don’t wish to take the furniture away, please contact the Recycling Centre.
Which products does IKEA buy back
Currently we are able to accept only the personal-household used IKEA furniture that is complete and fully functional up to 10 items per customer per day
Products purchased from the Circular Shop and As-Is, as well as home furnishing items from Market Hall, and commercially used items, are not accepted
Furniture we accept needs to
- be structurally sound and safe
- be in resalable condition
- be of acceptable quality and fit for the purpose the products are or were advertised for
- owned by you and not carrying any hidden debts or security interests
- match our descriptions of the products and not be modified from their original state
- meet the promises we make or propose to make about performance, condition and quality of the products.
*All upholstery items will be subject to a thorough assessment for stains and hygiene condition prior to acceptance.
* Up to 10 pieces of IKEA Furniture can be accepted per customer per day.
Currently, we cannot accept
- Non-IKEA products
- Products purchased from the Circular Shop and As-Is
- Home furnishing accessories from Market Hall including Lighting and Textiles
- Add on units, and componentry
- Mattresses & Bed Textiles (such as Blankets and Mattress toppers)
- Electrical appliances/products
Q. Can I have a preliminary online estimate?
A. Unfortunately, we currently have no online estimate service. All the physical inspection will be done by an IKEA co-worker at the IKEA Store.
Q. I disassembled my furniture because It's too big. Is it possible to use the service in this case?
A. If the furniture is not assembled, you will be provided with the tools to enable you to assemble the furniture at the store.