Terms and conditions
These are the general terms and conditions which apply to your purchase of goods from IKEA Shop Online through our website at www.IKEA.qa. It is available on the IKEA website “IKEA Shopping Online” page.
IKEA Shop Online, when we talk about IKEA in these terms and conditions we refer to it by using (the pronoun “we”, and its derivatives). When we use (the pronoun “you” and its derivatives), we mean a user shopping from IKEA and buying its products.
In addition to these general terms and conditions, there are other important legal conditions concerning Return policy and Cancellation policy. To agree on these general terms and conditions means your approval and your commitment to the return policy, which are all part of a legally binding contract between us and you. You must read these general terms and conditions and return policy carefully before buying anything from IKEA Shop Online.
We reserve the right to change the general terms and conditions and return policy at any time. Any changes in terms and conditions will apply on all new orders after posting the changes on IKEA Shop Online page. You should review the general terms and conditions and return policy posted on IKEA Shop Online page before each request.
If you have any questions concerning these general terms and conditions, return policy, cancellation policy, products, or “IKEA Shop Online”, please contact us and talk to one of our representatives in “IKEA Shop Online” on this number: 800 4532
Information about “IKEA Shop Online” and our products
Using our website (even without buying any of our products) means your approval and commitment to these terms and conditions.
We strive to insure the accuracy and validity of all information contained on IKEA website, including product descriptions' and prices contained, at all times. However, errors may occur. We shall try to correct all errors and information on IKEA website ASAP, if we find that this error has any impact on your order we shall try to inform you.
You should keep in mind that “IKEA Shop Online” provides a different shopping experience than buying from the physical store. You have to be aware about:
We sell IKEA products and services for IKEA products, through our website www.IKEA.qa or through our stores.
Colors of products shown on website depend on many factors - including display settings used on the site; products shape and sizes. It may appear different in reality than the screen. We provide dimensions and measurements with the descriptions of products, it is your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each product fits your purpose.
Photos on the website are for illustration purposes only, in order to obtain an accurate description of any product and its details you should read the product description listed.
All products depend on its availability in stock, which means inability to meet your order in case of its absence. Products shown for sale are prone to be stopped from sale either online or in stores at any time. It is our responsibility, in such cases, to pay you back any amount you have paid for products you did not receive;
Promotion offers and products
Promotion offers and products on IKEA website may not be all available in stores and vice versa.
Our product prices on our website are the same as those listed in our catalogue and in our stores. Sometimes, you may find a difference in price, when there are different promotions in stores or on our website.
Validity of information
IKEA assumes the validity of information provided by the customer; the customer in return is held responsible for the accuracy of his personal information and data required to complete the purchase. The customer assumes responsibility in case he provides any incorrect information. IKEA Qatar shall not be responsible if otherwise happens.
We shall do our best to have our website free from any viruses, you have to make sure to use the appropriate programs and software for detecting viruses and any other malicious content online on your computer or smart phone.
Be cautious!! You may encounter many pseudo IKEA websites, which may seem similar to the official website and claim selling our products. IKEA is not responsible for any fraud or fraudulent attempts by other websites. The official Qatar IKEA website is: www.IKEA.qa
We have the right at any time to modify, stop selling, stop services, sell any of our products, stop online shopping temporarily or permanently, with or without prior notice. In case our service stops after payment, we shall refund you, in accordance with the return policy- refund.
It is your responsibility to ensure confidentiality of your login and password, and all other data related to your account at all time. You agree to notify us as soon as you know about any suspected or presence of any risk to the security to your account.
The eligibility to order and purchase our products
Unless you are 18 years old or older you may not purchase from IKEA Qatar. The delivery address must be in the Qatar. You should provide a valid email, a cell phone number that you can be contacted through easily.
Although we sell children’s products, it must be purchased by adults only; All products sold by “IKEA Shop Online” are for personal use only; none of these products are authorized for commercial or industrial use, unless it is explicitly stated.
Order to purchase products
Please check our “IKEA Shop Online” guide for more information about the steps of purchasing our products. Your order represents an offer to purchase products from IKEA. When you order more than one item your order represents a set of offers for each product separately.
Both your act of assigning the webpage, and your personal email, are considered a confirmation for your final order that you have sent to IKEA Shop Online. Please pay attention when placing your order, since you may not be able to modify or add any more products after we send you your confirmation email.
In case you desire to modify your order after you complete your purchase, you may incur additional costs.
Purchase requisition approval contains the product details that you have ordered, the total cost of comprehensive delivery, assembly and order number. You should print a copy of these general terms and conditions, along with the return policy, and cancellation policy then keep them in a safe place. You will need to refer to this data when you contact us with your request.
Acceptance of the purchase order:
Although we hope we can provide all products ordered, we reserve the right, in our estimation, without giving any reasons, not to accept any purchase order at any time (prior to delivery of your order). In case we refuse your order, we shall notify you as soon as possible; with any amount owed.
you may pay for the products that you purchase in any way contained in the manual through “how to pay online?” Installment is a service offered by the Bank that issued your credit card. Service fees and installment period may vary according to the Bank. We, in IKEA, are not responsible for any installment fees imposed by the Bank.
We shall get the amount to be paid from your card at the time you submit the purchase order. We shall contact you if we run into any trouble collecting the amount of the purchase made. The collection of order value does not mean acceptance of the purchase, in the event of non-acceptance of your order you will be refunded the full amount as soon as possible (and in any event within three working days of the notice of rejecting your order).
We are responsible for the refund to your Bank. The date of refund to your credit card may differ according to your Bank. (It may take from (1) business day to (3) weeks). If you cancel your installment service, IKEA will not be responsible for any assembly fees that may incur from the credited bank. (Please check with your Bank)
All prices listed on “IKEA Shop Online” are IKEA prices, unless otherwise stated. Prices listed do not include delivery or assembly fees. Delivery and assembly fees will be added to the total price of your order according to the following paragraph.
The price that you paid for your products is the price of “IKEA Shop Online” when you ordered your purchase; unless these terms and conditions stated otherwise.
In most cases delivery fees that you paid are those provided by “IKEA Shop Online” when you placed your order. Delivery fees will be calculated according to your location, measurements, weight, size, nature and the value of your product. For more information concerning delivery fees please refer to our delivery information.
Although we constantly check the accuracy of our stock on “IKEA Shop Online” and its compatibility with the physical inventory in our warehouse, error may occur. If we discover any stock error with any product you ordered, we shall inform you as soon as possible.
Delivery & assembly
- Please ensure that electricity and A/C are available and in working status before the delivery date.
- No accessories (e.g. mirrors, wall shelves, picture frames,) will be fixed to the wall.
- Due to stability and safety issues, wall cabinets can only be mounted on concrete walls.
- Delivery of any defective product will be replaced after collecting the product. Redelivery of a defective product will be within 2 - 7 days
- Curtain and blind installation are not included can only be booked form the store.
- Electrical is not included and can be requested by phone or nearest store.
- Request of reschedule delivery & assembly can only be postponed, and that request should be send 48 hrs. Prior date. And it will be to next available slot.
Cash On Delivery
You can pay for your Online orders with Cash on Delivery.
- Cash on Delivery is available on all products sold on www.IKEA.qa
- Cash on Delivery is available for all delivery areas in Qatar.
- Cash on Delivery cannot be used in conjunction with your Debit Card / Credit Card.
- Payment for Cash on Delivery will only be accepted in the local currency (Qatari Riyal), as displayed during checkout.
- Once your Cash on Delivery order is confirmed, partial cancellation is unfortunately not possible. You can instead choose to cancel your entire order and place a new order.
- You are requested to keep the exact change available at the time of delivery for the smooth fulfillment of your order.
- Refunds and Exchanges for all items purchased with Cash on Delivery are issued instore.
- In case you identify an item missing from your order, you may notify us within a maximum period of 2 days from the date of delivery.
- An additional fee of QR 10 will be applied to your total order value for Cash on Delivery Service.
- The maximum order value for Cash on Delivery is QR 10,000
Click and Collect
When shopping online:
- The Click and Collect service is offered free of cost. All you need to pay for are the items you have purchased.
- Delivery or Delivery & Assembly service will not be available at the time of placing your online order if you have opted for the Click and Collect service.
- Click and Collect service is only available on online orders that are pre-paid using a credit card at the time of placing your order online.
- Once you place your Click and Collect order, we will be unable to reschedule it. We recommend that the order be placed keeping this in mind.
Prior to arriving scheduled pick-up time:
- You will receive an order confirmation email once you complete your order.
- You will receive a second email and SMS confirmation once your order has been prepared.
- You will receive a third email and SMS confirmation once your order is ready for collection and you may collect your Click and Collect order based on the date pre-selected by you while placing your order online.
- If you are unable to collect your Click and Collect order within 48 hours from the third email and SMS confirmation, we will unfortunately be required to cancel your order as we will not be able to store it beyond the allocated 48 hours. After the cancellation is processed, you will receive an email confirmation on the cancellation, and you will receive the refund in your credit card that was used to place the order as per standard banking lead time.
- If one or more of your ordered items becomes unavailable, we will notify you by a phone call. You can choose to be refunded the amount of the unavailable item(s), and still pick up the rest of your order when it is ready for collection. Or, you can choose to cancel your entire order for a full refund.
When your order is ready for pickup at the store:
- Once your order has been prepared and is ready for collection, we will notify you. Kindly refrain from visiting collection point until you receive confirmation that their order is ready for collection.
- Please bring your proof of ID in the form of a current photo id, driver's license, passport.
- At the IKEA store, follow signage for Click and Collect to pick-up your order.
- You will be requested to present the confirmation email or SMS so that we can verify the online Click and Collect order at the time of collection.
- You can authorize someone else to collect your order. You will have to forward the confirmation email or SMS to your representative, and we’ll take this as an official authorization from you to hand over the order to them. Without the confirmation email or SMS, we won’t be able to release the order.
- After collection, you may return items from your Click and Collect order at IKEA store. Please refer to IKEA’s Return Policy for more information.
Qatar -IKEA 20% Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions
Issue duration:11-06-2023 to 08-07-2023..
Redemption duration: 11-06-2023 to 08-08-2023
Location valid: IKEA Doha store and IKEA Doha Online
Voucher value: 20% discount voucher on your next purchase
Minimum purchase :400 QR
- A 20% discount voucher is issued to customers at IKEA Doha stores and IKEA Doha Online customers if their purchase is 400 QR and above.
- Interior Design service charges will count towards the Minimum Purchase value of 400 QR.
- Vouchers following in store purchases will be printed on the receipt.
- Vouchers following online purchases will be sent to customers’ chosen email addresses within 24-48 hours after Delivery
- Each voucher will contain a barcode and a unique voucher number which is required at redemption stage.
- IKEA Family, ESAAD, HOMAT ALWATAN, ABSHER members and Al-Futtaim Employees are entitled to get the 20 % discount voucher if their net purchase amount after IKEA Family / ESAAD/HOMAT ALWATAN/ ABSHER/Al-Futtaim Employees discount exceed 400 QR.
- Redeem a 20% discount voucher on your next purchase at any IKEA. Store in Doha or at IKEA Doha online.
- During Issuance Period Customer are entitle for another voucher While Redeeming the Voucher if they reach 400 QR minimum spend.
- Discount to be applied to the Net transaction value excluding other promotional offers and discounts during redemption period. (IKEA Family, Al-Futtaim Employee, ESAAD, HOMAT ALWATAN, ABSHER)
- No minimum transaction value at redemption stage.
- Only one single 20% discount voucher can be redeemed with each purchase. Customers cannot use multiple 20% discount vouchers in order to obtain an increased discount on a single purchase.
- To redeem the voucher in store, the customer must present the voucher (either the printed receipt or the email voucher received) and the cashier will capture the voucher number and/or scan the barcode on the voucher.
- For online redemption, the customer must insert the voucher number at the checkout process.
- The discount voucher can be used on services including interior design, delivery and assembly.
- The offer is applicable for food purchases in store, but the offer is not valid for any online purchases and redemption at www.food.ikea.ae.
- B2B customers are not eligible to receive and redeem the 20% discount voucher.
- Vouchers are not applicable for IKEA Gift Card purchases.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or any other tender.
- The voucher cannot be replaced if lost/stolen/damaged/deleted and only original voucher will be accepted for redemption.
- To redeem the voucher in IKEA Doha stores, a customer needs to present it to a cashier before proceeding with a payment and the redeemed voucher will be collected by the cashier.
- Al-Futtaim IKEA shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the voucher, and you agree to indemnify any claims whatsoever with regards to the use of the voucher;
- We reserve the right to revoke the voucher if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity or improper use. You agree that you will not use a revoked voucher.
- If a full or partial refund/exchange is made against a transaction in which a voucher has been issued or redeemed, then IKEA reserves the right to refund only the discounted amount and the customer will forfeit the discount voucher if the remaining transaction value is below 400 QR.
- All returns and/or refunds shall be subject to IKEA’s Return Policy.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion, special discounts and special agreements, including IKEA Family.
- Customer are not allowed to split their invoices for one or more if the value is over 400 QR.
- Customers may be requested to provide their phone number and/or email address. Al-Futtaim IKEA will be the data controller for such personal data and will use it for the purposes of administering this promotion and to contact participants. Al-Futtaim IKEA processes the personal data based on a legitimate interest as described herein. By entering this promotion and providing your phone number to us, each participant confirms that they have understood that their phone number will be processed for the purposes described above.
- Al-Futtaim employees and their families are not eligible to participate in the promotion if they are using their Al-Futtaim employee discount during the redemption period
- The voucher has no implied warranties attached to it.
- The voucher is issued by Al-Futtaim IKEA, who reserves the right to change the terms & conditions of the promotion at any time or to contract with a third party to administer this program. Any amendment to the terms and conditions shall be deemed to be in force with immediate effect.
- Al-Futtaim IKEA will not be liable for any loss arising from the postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the promotion beyond its control or for any act or default of any third-party supplier.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
IKEA Gift Card terms & conditions
- The Digital Gift Card can be used online and at IKEA store in Qatar.
- Physical cards with pin codes can be redeemed online and at IKEA store in Qatar.
- Physical cards without a pin code can only be redeemed at IKEA store in Qatar.
- The Physical Gift Card can be loaded with a minimum balance of QR 50, and a maximum balance of QR 5,000, at IKEA store in Qatar.
- Digital Gift Cards are subject to a maximum balance of QR 5,000.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or any other tender.
- The Gift Card can be used for complete or partial payment and as many times until the balance is zero.
- The Gift Card can only be loaded once and cannot be topped up.
- For a digital Gift Card, the customer must enter the Card number and PIN to redeem.
- Customers can check the remaining balance during online redemption or in-store at checkout.
- In-store customers can pay part of the total purchase value by Gift Card and the other part by cash or credit/ debit card.
- Online customers can pay part of the total purchase value by Gift Card and the other part by credit or debit card. Cash on delivery will not be available to purchases where part payment is done with a Gift Card.
- The Gift Card remains the property of IKEA Qatar and may not be tampered or interfered without our consent.
- As the Gift Card is transferable, IKEA Qatar will not be responsible for checking the ownership of the Gift Card before acceptance at the checkout.
- All Gift Cards have a validity period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- If the Gift Card is found, please return it to the nearest IKEA store.
- IKEA is unable to replace the card if lost or stolen. Misuse of the lost/stolen cards will be the responsibility of the card owner. IKEA Qatar will not entertain any claims in this respect.
- Re-issue of faulty or damaged Gift Cards is not possible unless the Gift Cards are proven to be faulty or damaged because of the production process or otherwise due to the fault of IKEA Qatar.
- Refunds of merchandise purchased with the Gift Card will be in the form of a return voucher only.
- IKEA Qatar reserves the rights to modify the T&Cs pertaining to Gift Card usage from time to time based on the need to do so.
- IKEA’s T&Cs for Gift Cards usage are binding to all users.