Click & Collect
How does Click & Collect work? – 3 Easy steps
Choose preferred date & time and complete with payment.
Receive email and SMS confirmation once the order is ready for collection.
Pick-up your order from IKEA store in the same or the next day right from your car (follow signs for Click & Collect).
When shopping online:
- The Click & Collect service is offered free of cost. All you need to pay for are the items you have purchased.
- Delivery or Delivery & Assembly service will not be available at the time of placing your online order if you have opted for the Click & Collect service.
- Click & Collect service is only available on online orders that are pre-paid using a credit card at the time of placing your order online.
- Once you place your Click & Collect order, we will be unable to reschedule it. We recommend that the order be placed keeping this in mind.
- Once your Click & Collect order is confirmed, partial cancellation is unfortunately not possible. You can instead choose to cancel your entire order and place a new order.
Prior to arriving scheduled pick-up time:
- You will receive an order confirmation email once you complete your order.
- You will receive a second email and SMS confirmation once your order has been prepared.
- You will receive a third email and SMS confirmation once your order is ready for collection and you may collect your Click & Collect order based on the date pre-selected by you while placing your order online.
- If you are unable to collect your Click & Collect order within 48 hours from the third email and SMS confirmation, we will unfortunately be required to cancel your order as we will not be able to store it beyond the allocated 48 hours. After the cancellation is processed, you will receive an email confirmation on the cancellation, and you will receive the refund in your credit card that was used to place the order as per standard banking lead time.
- If one or more of your ordered items becomes unavailable, we will notify you by a phone call. You can choose to be refunded the amount of the unavailable item(s), and still pick up the rest of your order when it is ready for collection. Or, you can choose to cancel your entire order for a full refund.
When your order is ready for pickup at the store:
- Once your order has been prepared and is ready for collection, we will notify you. Kindly refrain from visiting collection point until you receive confirmation that their order is ready for collection
- Please bring your proof of ID in the form of a current photo Government issue id, driver's license, passport.
- At the IKEA store, follow signage for Click & Collect to pick-up your order.
- You will be requested to present the confirmation email or SMS so that we can verify the online Click & Collect order at the time of collection.
- You can authorize someone else to collect your order. You will have to forward the confirmation email or SMS to your representative, and we’ll take this as an official authorization from you to hand over the order to them. Without the confirmation email or SMS, we won’t be able to release the order.
- After collection, you may return items from your Click & Collect order at IKEA store. Please refer to IKEA’s Return Policy for more information.