For an exchange or refund, you can return your products within 90 days, Simply return the unopened items and please return them with proof of purchase.
If the returns criteria are not met fully, we may refuse the return.
This policy is in addition to your statutory rights and IKEA commercial guarantees.
What you will need
Your receipt and the item’s original packaging are required for all returns and exchanges. We issue refunds through the same method of payment as the original payment (e.g. credit card purchases will be credited to the original credit card account).
Purchases that are not refundable
- Used bedding (i.e. bed linens, duvets, pillows and pillow-tops)
- Any mattress or stuffed and upholstered products without a law label
- Cut metre fabrics
- Made-to-measure items (i.e. custom countertops)
- Products that have been modified, altered or washed
- AS-IS products
- IKEA gift cards
- At any time, IKEA reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange, and we may ask for picture identification. Please visit your local IKEA store or contact us for more details.
Online shopping Returns & refund
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the unopened item within 90 days with your receipt. We will refund the price you paid for the goods and credit the refund amount to your credit/account that you made payment with.
We will not refund any delivery and assembly costs you have paid in case you requested to return goods already delivered to your home. And based on our evaluation of item condition we will refund the product value.