Småland Play Facility
Småland is a fun and safe environment for children to play while parents and guardians enjoy their shopping.
Please see our admittance requirements below:
• Småland is a controlled-access play facility. IKEA co-workers oversee the admittance and departure of children, but are not responsible for one on one supervision.
• The height requirement for entering Småland is between 90 cm and 120 cm.
• Children are required to leave their footwear and outwear in Småland during their visit.
• For the child's safety, the ticket given to the parent / guardian upon signing the child in, must be presented to sign the child out. In case the ticket has been lost, IKEA will call the parent / guardian in the mobile phone given to IKEA upon signing the child in.
• Småland is a service for IKEA visitors, parents/guardians must remain in the IKEA Store while the child is in the play facility.
• IKEA assumes no responsibility for loss of personal items or injury. Parents / guardians leave their children to play at their own risk.
• There is a 60 minute (45 minutes in the weekends or public holidays) play time limit. This time limit may change without notice, in which case parents/guardians will be notified at sign-in.
• Other exceptions may apply. Please speak to a co-worker in-store for additional information, or if you have any questions