IKEA Shibuya will be temporarily closed due to facility maintenance on 5 Sep.2022
IKEA Shibuya Fotobox
Where the kawaii world of arcade photo booths collides with home furnishing solutions, Fotobox has made its debut in Shibuya!
Head up to the 6th floor of IKEA Shibuya and there you’ll find the “Fotobox,” a photo booth with an IKEA twist. Step inside this PAX wardrobe and get your very own digital-only photos, surrounded by all things IKEA.
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Takagi Building 1st-7th floors
- Monday - Sunday
- Monday - Sunday
- Last order
- 30 minutes before closing
2/6/2023 Facility inspection
About entering IKEA Shibuya
Customers will be able to enter the shop without a ticket. Depending on the future COVID-19 situation, we may decide to restart distributing tickets using Air Wait as part of our infection prevention measures and to ease congestion. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation - it is greatly appreciated.
In order to mitigate risks related to the coronavirus outbreak, we changed the store opening hours and cancelled events, We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- We will control the maximum capacity of the visitors and parking lot as needed.
- We may change or cancel planned activities or reduce the food menu.
- Alcohol beverage is not served until further notice.
To all our customers:
- We recommend our customers to visit and enjoy shopping via IKEA App or IKEA Online Store.
- Please wear a mask when you visit our store.
- Please keep a sufficient distance from the people around you when shopping.
- Please visit us as short time as possible with small number of people.
5 minute walk from Shibuya Station on the JR Yamanote Line, 11 minute walk from Shinsen Station on the Keio Inokashira Line
- No parking for cars and bicycles are provided. Please use public transportation.
- No pets are allowed. (except for service dogs and guide dogs）
Important information regarding employee who tested positive for Covid-19
Do you still have questions?
We also have frequently asked questions. Please take a look before making inquiries.