Interior design service for business
Our interior designers for business create inspirational, functional and affordable solutions, with care for people and the environment based on your business needs at your nearest store or online. The planning can be used for various spaces such as offices, stores, cafes / restaurants, nurseries, model rooms etc.As a IKEA Business Network member, you can use the service at a member discounted price of 4,990 yen (regular price 9,900 yen).
Similar needs – but for your home?
Our interior planning service is available for private homes (and the like) as well. If you're interested in knowing more, the link takes you there.
Meeting with interior designer for business at the store or online according to your needs we corrected in advance.
We create Image board, Drawing, Product List and Quotation for your plan.
Step 1 Reservation
Please make a reservation at least 5 business days before your visit, answer the questions from Forms link which will be sent when you make a reservation and send the floor plan at least 3 days before your visit.
Step 2 Meeting
Based on your answers, we will listen to your requests in order to create an optimal plan. (A meeting is about an hour.)
Step 3 Plan proposal
About 7 to 10 days after the meeting, we will send you a quotation, a layout drawing with the proposed products, and an image board.
Step 4 Purchase
We will support your purchase (Securing the stock, Payment etc.).
How to make a reservation
- Please prepare drawings with the dimensions of the office or store, photos of the current situation and photos of your favorite images.
- Fill in the necessary information on the reservation form and make a reservation at least 5 business days before your visit.
- Please be sure to check the email sent at the time of booking.
- Payment can be made in advance using a credit card, IKEA store account on the day, or an account card dedicated to bill payment (only for those who already have it). Please specify your preferred payment method in the question answer form.
* If you do not have a floor plan of an office or store, you can download a floor plan sheet from the link below.
Notes on booking
* We do not accept reservations on the same day.
* Please answer the questions from Forms link which will be sent when you make a reservation and send the floor plan at least 3 days before your visit.
* 100% of this service fee will be charged as a cancellation fee 24 hours before the reservation date and time.
* If you do not arrive after 30 minutes of the reserved time, the reservation will be canceled.
* Depending on the size, it takes about 7 to 10 days to complete the plan.
* Plan modifications may incur additional charges.
* We do not reserve any products.
* Please note that stock of products may run out during the proposal period.
- We have surveying services to help you create the most accurate plan possible.
- This service not only performs surveying, but also performs all necessary checks such as checking the positions of windows, doors, and wiring, and checking the strength of walls. The survey service requires an advance reservation. The price is ¥ 9,900 (main area) per room.
- Please select “desired” in the question “Surveying service” that will be sent by email when the reservation is completed.
Try IKEA Planning Tools
You can create your own plans for offices, kitchens and various products.
Frequently asked questions
Here you will find answers to the most common questions.