Too busy to build? Let us help you.
We offer Assembly Service to put IKEA furniture together at your home if you need a hand.
Assembly service fee
Basic Fee + 20% of the product price*
Basic fee is ￥5,000 per order regardless of the number of products to be assembled.
If the product price is a set price or a member price, 20% of the regular product price applies.
A separate quotation may be required for IKEA BUSINESS Members who place bulk orders. Please contact IKEA BUSINESS for details.
How to Book
Tell our staff at Sales Area or Delivery Service Counter on 1F that you would like to use Assembly Service.
If you purchased goods online or wish to book the assembly service after you have left the store, please contact our Customer Support Centre. When you do, please have the product information ready so our staff can assist you promptly. You can find it in your receipts, sales order documents, or order confirmation emails. Only Credit card payment is available.
Terms and Conditions
- Assembly Service outside of Main Area requires additional travel charge. (Please note that Assembly Service in Wakayama-shi needs travel charge though it is within Main Area.)
- Please kindly keep the space for assembling work.
- Additional works such as mounting to the wall are subject to additional charge. Please pay to a service supplier directly when works are required.
- The date of Assembly Service may differ from the date of Delivery Date if any.
- If you would like to cancel the service, please contact IKEA Customer Support Centre during the operation hours
at least two (2) days prior to the agreed assembly date. Any cancellation thereafter is subject to cancellation fee.
Other recommended services
We will deliver the assembled product to your home.
You can request assembly of IKEA furniture to IKEA certified assembly supporters.