Box it up
If there’s one thing we can all relate to, it’s having too much stuff. All of those things that knock around our cabinets and drawers, driving us nuts day after day. Solution: boxes. Yes, it’s that simple. You just need to find the right one for the job.
1. Dealing with the morning rush? So are we. That’s why we highly recommend keeping your makeup nice and organised in a GODMORGON box with super smart compartments. It’s easy to clean in case of spills, and will shave time off your routine.
2. For the crafty among us, boxes with dividers are a dream come true. Sort spools of thread by colour, and keep your fingers knick-free by giving sharp tools their own compartments (we actually cut out two divider walls to create extra space for the scissors).
3. Consider your basement, garage and attic disaster zones no more! Large, clear boxes like SAMLA are stackable, big enough to hold bulky items, and easily help you find what you’re looking for.
4. Tech gear: so necessary. So annoying to store. This box has two layers. The first is perfect for all those cables and cords, and the second has dividers to keep accessories in order.
5. If your kitchen is short on drawer space, try a clear, handled box for your spices and dried herbs.
Interior designer: Nathalie Kamkum
Digital designer: Annie Svensson
Copywriter: Vanessa Algotsson
Photographer: Sandra Werud
Editor: Linda Harkell