IKEA Gift cards
Pocket-sized IKEA to give away
No matter how well you know them, it's hard finding your loved ones the perfect gift every time. IKEA Gift Cards makes it a bit easier for you. The IKEA Gift Card is easy to give and very easy to use, you just pick the card design and value up to €250, then they get to choose between thousands of ideas at the store or online.
Have a question about an existing gift card? Feel free to browse our FAQ.
IKEA Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Gift and Refund cards(s) can be used at any IKEA store in:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Spain*, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
*With the exception of the stores in Lanzarote, Tenerife, Mallorca and Gran Canarias.
- The minimum value needed to activate an IKEA Gift Card is €1 and the maximum value that can be stored on an IKEA Gift card is €250.
- To check the balance of any Gift or Refund card(s), visit or call any IKEA store.
- No cash change will be given on purchases made using a Gift or Refund card(s).
- Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. The balance cannot be converted into cash.
- The value on the card(s) cannot be used to pay credit card or IKEA Business account balances.
- The balance on the card(s) can be controlled at any IKEA store, or by the phone via the Contact Centre.
- The card(s) remain the property of IKEA UK and Ireland Ltd, and may not be tampered or interfered with, without our consent.
- Gift card(s) can be used as a complete or partial payment in all the above IKEA stores including online.
- Gift card(s) cannot be used towards purchases in the IKEA Restaurant, Swedish Food Market, IKEA Cafe or Bistro. The IKEA Gift card also cannot be used for our picking service, planning service, installation service, assembly service, home delivery service and Rent-A-Van service.
- There are no limitations on how many times a card(s) can be used (€0.00).
- The card(s) have no expiration date.
- If card(s) are found, please return to the nearest IKEA store.
- If the gift card is used in other countries, a currency conversion fee will apply. At this point, the fee is 3%.
- IKEA is unable to replace card(s) if lost or stolen.