IKEA Abu Dhabi
We are glad that you have chosen our store. Here you will find all information about IKEA Abu Dhabi store and our offers.
IKEA store safety guideline
We wanted to announce that all our stores across the UAE have re-opened including our restaurant, bistro and Swedish Food Market. We are looking forward to welcoming you again and assisting you with your shopping like always. Your IKEA experience awaits, with the difference of safety measures that have been put in place to protect you and our co-workers.
- Regular disinfection of all common areas and products.
- Availability of sanitisers across the store.
- Temperature checks before entering the store.
- Only 30% of the capacity of the store can be inside the store at any point in time.
- Visiting the store is for a maximum of 3 hours.
- We ask you to wear a mask while you shop and keep a social distance of 2 metres throughout your visit.
- Anyone above 70 are not allowed to enter the store.
- Småland and our cafe still remain closed.
Important note: Due to current government safety directives regarding COVID-19, IKEA Abu Dhabi is not permitted to process any product exchanges or returns until further notice. Thank you for your understanding.
IKEA Abu Dhabi store
Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
P.O. Box 52718
Store, Bistro & Swedish Food Market:
Saturday to Wednesday - 10:00am to 22:00pm
Thursday to Friday - 10:00am to 12:00 midnight
Saturday to Wednesday - 09:00am to 21:30pm
Thursday to Friday - 09:00am to 23:30pm