MINNEN Ext bed frame with slatted bed base, white,
How to get it
This extendable bed grows as your child grows – without lightening your wallet. Every detail is made with care and the timeless look is easy to match with other furniture.Article number291.239.58
It grows with your child so they always have a bed that fits their size. Both a convenient and practical choice that allows you to easily create the snug sleeping environment that your child needs.
IKEA of Sweden/Tina Christensen
LURÖY slatted bed base is included in the price, but is packaged separately.
Max load indicates static weight, in other words the load which the bed withstands if you lie or sit on it.
Mattress and bedlinen are sold separately.
- MaterialExtendable bed
Slatted bed baseCare
- Steel, Steel, Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Bed slats:
- Layer-glued wood veneer, Birch veneer, Adhesive resin as coating
WoodSlatted bed base
- 100 % polyester
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.Ext bed frame with slatted bed base
Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
- This slatted bed base is to be used with an IKEA bed frame. If used with another bed frame, please check construction.To avoid the risk of serious injury, the distance between the bed and the wall must always be less than 65 mm or more than 230 mm.
- Assembly instructionsMINNEN Extendable bed903.042.38Other documentsMINNEN Extendable bed903.042.38
Min. length: 135 cm
Max. length: 206 cm
Width: 85 cm
Footboard height: 72 cm
Headboard height: 92 cm
Free height under furniture: 23 cm
Max. load: 100 kg
Mattress length: 200 cm
Mattress width: 80 cm
- This product comes as 2 packages.LURÖYArticle number301.602.09
Width: 23 cm
Height: 5 cm
Length: 80 cm
Weight: 5.74 kg
Package(s): 1MINNENArticle number903.042.38
Width: 99 cm
Height: 9 cm
Length: 117 cm
Weight: 21.20 kg
What is steel?
Steel has unique characteristics when it is stretched and shaped since it remains strong. It provides strength to everything from skyscrapers and cars to bed frames and outdoor furniture. The steel industry is moving in the direction of more energy-efficient production and stronger steel qualities. It doesn’t lose any of its properties when recycled and today steel is one of the most recycled materials in the world.