If you’re a frequent user of alkaline batteries, over time you can save money, reduce waste and lower your impact on the environment by switching to LADDA rechargeable batteries.
LADDA rechargeable batteries work in all kinds of products, from a sustainability perspective they are best in products with high energy consumption, like portable speakers, toys, torches or cameras.
Rechargeable batteries can be used repeatedly. Alkaline batteries are non-rechargeable disposable batteries, which need to be discarded after being discharged.
By using rechargeable batteries, you’ll always have ready-to-use batteries at home and rarely have to buy new ones.
LADDA rechargeable batteries come pre-charged when you buy them and you can charge them up to 1000 times.
The battery is ready to use.
For rechargeable batteries, only use the intended charger.
You can choose to charge LADDA batteries with chargers like STENKOL or TJUGO.
Remove batteries from the charger when fully charged.
Observe the polarity marks plus (+) and minus (−) and ensure correct battery insertion into charger or product.
Only use batteries that are intended for the product. Do not mix old and new batteries, different brands or types.
Batteries should be handed in for recycling in accordance with local environmental regulations for waste disposal.
Special waste handling may be required. Please contact your local authorities for more information.
Battery capacity: 1900 mAh.
WARNING! Keep batteries out of reach of children and pets. To swallow a battery could be fatal. If this happens seek medical attention at once.WARNING! If a battery has been swallowed or if you suspect that a battery has been swallowed, seek immediate medical attention! Swallowing a battery may lead to severe injuries and death.Do not attempt to charge non-rechargeable batteries.Do not deform, damage, dismantle, open or short-circuit batteries.Do not expose batteries to heat, fire or any type of liquid.In the event of a leaking battery, do not allow liquid to come in contact with skin or eyes. If exposed to liquid, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice.This product bears the CE mark.