Crafty décor and table setting ideas for a teen party
Are you planning a party and could use some decorating ideas to put a group of teenagers in the right mood? Fact is, you might already have what you need at home. From mixing old and new to create unique place settings, to easy DIY decorations, there is much you can accomplish by just applying a little creativity.
DIY ideas to get creativity going
It’s always good to have coloured craft paper at home. It’s such a versatile material for making decorations like placement cards and garlands. That said, here’s a short step-by-step for a fun party table.
- Make personal place settings with mixed tableware
- Use odd tea towels as napkins
- Colour some paper lamp shades and use as balloons
- Decorate with reusable fake flowers
- Finish off with your own DIY decorations