10 year guarantee. Read about the terms in the guarantee brochure.
The adjustable and lockable tilt function increases stability and control in different sitting positions.
The mesh material of the backrest lets air through to your back during long sitting periods.
Your back gets the support it needs because the seat depth can be adjusted and the chair has built-in lumbar support.
You can adjust the headrest and the lumbar support to suit you and your needs.
The safety castors have a pressure-sensitive brake mechanism that keeps the chair in place when you stand up, and releases automatically when you sit down.
Give your arms a comfortable support since the armrests can be adjusted upwards/downwards and forwards/backwards.
The leather ages beautifully and acquires a nice patina over time.
May be completed with KOLON floor protector.
- Armrest pad:
- Synthetic rubber
- Armrest fixture/ Armrest inside/ Inner frame/ Armrest frame/ Button/ Mounting plate:
- Reinforced polyamide plastic
- 100% polyester (min. 90% recycled)
- Through dyed grain leather from cattle, with a treated, embossed and pigmented surface
- Back frame/ Back bar:
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Seat frame:
- Layer-glued wood veneer
- Seat foam:
- Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 60 kg/cu.m.
- Polyurethane foam 35 kg/cu.m., Reinforced polypropylene plastic
- Star base:
- Aluminium, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Wipe clean with a soft cloth dampened in water.
This chair has been tested for office use and meets the requirements for durability and stability set forth in the following standards: EN 1335 and ANSI/BIFMA x5.1.