Our gift cards offer your loved ones their choice of gifts at the value of your choice. You can pick a gift card from any of our check-out counters and present it to friends and family for special occasions like engagements, weddings, Eid, Ramadan, baby showers, housewarming parties etc. All you need to do is choose your preferred card design, pick a value amount from AED50-AED5,000 at any IKEA store in the UAE and then give the gift of choice.
IKEA gift card terms & conditions:
- The Gift Card can be used only at IKEA stores in the UAE.
- The Gift Card can be loaded with a minimum balance of AED 50, and a maximum balance of AED 5,000, at IKEA stores in the UAE.
- The Gift Card cannot be obtained or redeemed for cash.
- The Gift Card can be used for complete or partial payment and as many times until the balance is zero.
- The Gift Card can only be loaded once and cannot be topped up.
- The Gift Card remains the property of IKEA UAE and may not be tampered or interfered with, without our consent.
- As the Gift Card is transferable, IKEA UAE will not be responsible for checking the ownership of the Gift Card before acceptance at the checkout.
- All Gift Cards purchased after 1 June 2020 has a validity period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- If the Gift Card is found, please return it to the nearest IKEA store.
- IKEA is unable to replace card(s) if lost or stolen. Misuse of the lost/stolen cards will be the responsibility of the card owner. IKEA UAE will not entertain any claims in this respect.
- Re-issue of faulty or damaged Gift Cards is not possible unless the Gift Cards are proven to be faulty or damaged as a result of the production process or otherwise due to the fault of IKEA UAE.
- Refund of merchandise purchased with the Gift Card will be in the form of a return voucher only.
- Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.
- IKEA UAE reserves the right to change the terms and conditions governing the use of the Gift Card from time to time at its sole discretion.
- IKEA's decisions on all matters relating to the connection with the use of the Gift Card shall be final and binding on the purchaser and all users and no correspondence will be entertained.