Good news! All our UK stores are now open, this includes our Restaurants, Swedish Food Markets and Bistros. However, we’re currently unable to provide up-to-the minute information on our IKEA Food operating times. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
Swedish Food Market
You can also eat tasty, affordable dishes from the restaurant at home. In the Swedish food market next to the bistro you will find meatballs, marinated herring, coffee and various other Swedish specialities from IKEA. Come and discover the Swedish cuisine.
After checkout and before going home, the whole family can grab a low price snack or drink at the IKEA Bistro.
We’re slowly getting back to normal, but are continuing to follow local Government guidance which still requires some of our stores to operate a booking system with full table service for the time being...
- When entering a store, you’ll be able to book a table in the restaurant using the online self booking tool. (Our booking tool will take a few details as part of the Governments test and trace scheme for Coronavirus (COVID-19)**. We will also ask you to check-in on the NHS test and trace or Check In Scotland scheme for Coronavirus contact tracing.)
- Please only come to the restaurant at the time of your reservation and use the hand sanitisers stationed throughout. Please keep your mask or face covering on until seated.
- When you reach the restaurant, you’ll be shown to your table and given a menu.
- Once you’ve chosen what to have, one member of your group can go to the till to order, collect your food and pay* (Please remember to keep your mask or face covering on whilst walking around in the restaurant).
- Please collect your drinks, condiments and cutlery after placing your order.
- Once you’ve finished, simply leave your plates where they are, and follow the one-way system out.
- We’ll clear your table, then give it a thorough clean, ready for the next customer.
We look forward to serving you a delicious meal soon
Our last bookings will be taken one hour before the restaurant closing time.
*Following the latest Government guidance we ask that you only visit in groups of 6 or less, with friends or family that you live with or those in your support bubble. Our IKEA Belfast restaurant will be operating a full table service.