Oven-Roasted Salmon with Charred Broccoli & Grains
There's no better time than now to start planning your meals! It's a great way to simplify your daily routines and eat healthier, tastier food. You can start by trying this quick and delicious salmon, grains and broccoli recipe.
Step by step:
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees
- Cut broccoli florets in half
- Toss with salt, pepper, and olive oil
- Arrange broccoli cut side down on sheet pan, leaving room to add salmon
- Roast for 10-12 minutes until lightly charred
- While Broccoli is roasting, dry salmon with clean towel, season with salt and pepper and brush with olive oil
- Reduce oven temperature to 275 degrees
- Add salmon to empty part of sheet pan with broccoli and roast for 10-12 more minutes
- Use leftovers to make “hot” and “cold” lunches!