The straightforward design and glass shelves make the objects you put in VITTSJÖ stand out. A perfect place for the things you like the most, need every day or that you want your guests to notice.Article Number803.034.37
Tempered glass and metal are durable materials that provide an open, airy feel.
A simple unit can be enough storage for a limited space or the foundation for a larger storage solution if your needs change.
Adjustable feet for stability on uneven floors.
Three stationary glass shelves included.
Part of a series.
Different wall materials require different types of fasteners. Use fasteners suitable for the walls in your home.
- Main parts:
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Bottom panel/ Top panel:
- Particleboard, Melamine foil, Plastic edging
- Fixed shelf:
- Tempered glass
Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Use only water or window-cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.Frame
Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- This furniture must be secured to the wall with the enclosed wall anchoring device.Handle with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can cause the glass to suddenly crack and/or break. Avoid collisions from the side - this is where the glass is most vulnerable.
- Assembly instructionsVITTSJÖ Shelf unit803.034.37Other documentsVITTSJÖ Shelf unit803.034.37VITTSJÖ Shelf unit803.034.37
Width: 20 1/8 "
Depth: 14 1/8 "
Height: 68 7/8 "
Max load/shelf: 15 lb
- VITTSJÖArticle Number803.034.37
Width: 15 ½ "
Height: 2 ½ "
Length: 69 "
Weight: 35 lb 7 oz
What is steel?
Steel has unique characteristics when it is stretched and shaped since it remains strong. It provides strength to everything from skyscrapers and cars to bed frames and outdoor furniture. The steel industry is moving in the direction of more energy-efficient production and stronger steel qualities. It doesn’t lose any of its properties when recycled and today steel is one of the most recycled materials in the world.