IKEA Family Benefits Update
Changes coming to IKEA Family benefits
Effective February 1, 2024, IKEA Family members will no longer receive 5% off in-store on all furniture and décor. Until then, IKEA Family members can keep enjoying this benefit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. IKEA will continue to honor the IKEA Family member 5% in-store discount on all furniture and décor items until the benefit is discontinued on February 1, 2024.
As an IKEA Family member, you will continue to receive all these amazing benefits:
- Member Exclusive Offers. Because you deserve more. - As a member you always have an exclusive offer on the IKEA range. Look out for the blue IKEA Family labels in store and online. That’s the real deal.
- Save on select delivery options*! - From door-to-door and more, IKEA Family members save on select delivery options.
- Free hot drink. Every time you visit. - We like to treat our members like family. So, next time you swing by, let’s make you feel at home with a free hot drink.
- 90-day price protection. We give you peace of mind. - If something you purchased changes price, bring in your receipt within 90 days and we'll refund the difference.
- Local partnerships. Exclusive member discounts. - You'll receive special member discounts with national and local partners, just for being an IKEA Family member.
- Thank-you-surprises. We reward your loyalty. - You’ll unlock more treats and rewards every time you get involved with our club. Because we know it’s nice to feel appreciated.
- Learn with IKEA Family. Free workshops and events. - We share our knowledge, know-how and skills to turn our members' dreams into reality.
- A Birthday gift when you opt-in to receiving email when signing up!
Starting in November 2023, IKEA will refocus on New Lower Price offers on hundreds of products across our range that emphasize everyday affordability. Stay tuned for new ways to save throughout the year with offers and perks as an IKEA Family member.
Yes, joining IKEA Family is free!