How to use Afterpay
With Afterpay you shop now and pay only 25% today. You can then pay for the rest of your purchase over six weeks and there are no fees when you pay on time.
Start using Afterpay now
Ready to start using Afterpay? Download the app, follow the instructions and you can start shopping today!
Frequently asked questions
Shop now. Pay over 6 weeks. Never pay interest. AfterPay are pioneers of Buy Now, Pay Later.
In-store, Afterpay is a digital wallet payment option, powered by an app. Afterpay allows customers to split a purchase into 4 payments.
When customers choose Afterpay at checkout the customer enters into an agreement with Afterpay. Afterpay settles the full saleat time of purchase. The customer pays 25% at time of purchase, and 25% every 2 weeks, across 4 payments and 6 weeks.
Afterpay does not charge interest when a customer chooses to split their purchase into four payments. There are also no late fees when payments are made on time! If a customer does miss a payment, they may be charged a late fee. They should read their Afterpay Installment Agreement for full terms and to learn more.
To sign up for Afterpay, certain eligibility requirements apply, customers must:
- Be at least 18 years old (19 in Alabama or if a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Provide a valid phone number and email address.
- Be a US resident who resides in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
Additional requirements can be found on www.afterpay.com/terms
- Download the free Afterpay App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Log in to create a new account.
- First-time users follow a one-time set-up to connect their preferred payment method and add their new Afterpay Card to their digital wallet.
- Tap the tab in the app and follow the guided steps for the one-time set up process to add the Afterpay Card to their digital wallet.
- Simply tap the phone to the card reader at check out and select the Afterpay Card from the digital wallet.
*You must be 18 or older, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. For access to in-store, additional verification may be required. Late fees may apply. See http://afterpay.com for complete terms. Loans to California residents made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.