You can assemble it yourself – but you don’t have to
Our products are specifically designed to be simple to assemble so that our customers can easily do it themselves. That way, you save the most money. However, if you need an extra hand, we can provide assembly service at your home or workplace. Getting us to put it together can be a real time-saver.
You can book the service in our online checkout or in our IKEA stores, for anything from a single piece of furniture to an entire PAX wardrobe system. When we’re finished, we take all the packaging with us and we make sure that everything is recycled properly.
- All other furniture that requires assembly: 15% of the original product's retail price1
- Sofa and Sofa bed assembly: 10% of the original product's retail price
- A $5 charge per drilled hole applies to products, which require to be wall-mounted and where assembly service has not been booked.2
- Drilling services are only available with assembly purchases. Delivery-only purchases are not applicable for drilling services
- Integrated light assembly will only be available with purchases of PAX wardrobe assembly services in stores
1. This includes the installation of a tip-over restraint for safety purposes. Electrical and plumbing work is not included in assembly services, as well as no assembly on false ceilings and partition walls.
2. To be paid directly to the service provider. Actual drilling cost cannot be calculated at the point of order and are depending on the situation in your premises. On the day, the assembly team will inspect the wall to verify suitability for the drilling service to be carried out and advise accordingly