All IKEA stores and restaurants are now open!
As we are committed to ensure the well-being of our customers and co-workers, we will continue to take strict preventive measures to ensure that IKEA remains as a safe place to shop.
Here are some important updates:
• Breakfast will only be served at IKEA Alexandra from 9-11am.
• To reduce crowds and queues, customers are encouraged to shop online or visit our stores on weekdays.
• Change of Operating Hours.
- IKEA Alexandra:
■ Restaurant hours: 9am-9pm with last order at 8.30pm (Sun-Thu) & 9am-10.30pm with last order at 10pm (Fri-Sat)
■ Store hours: 10am-9pm (Sun-Thu) & 10am-11pm (Fri-Sat).
- IKEA Tampines:
■ Restaurant hours: 10am-9pm with last order at 8.30pm (Sun-Thu) & 10am-10.30pm with last order at 10pm (Fri-Sat)
■ Store hours: 11am-9pm (Sun-Thu) & 11am-11pm (Fri-Sat).
• Småland will remain closed until further notice.
• A limit on visitor capacity and measures to maintain safe distancing of at least one metre will be in place in-stores.
• Customers must wear masks, undergo temperature checks and check-in via SafeEntry before entering the store.
• Bus shuttle service at IKEA Alexandra will be unavailable until further notice.
• IKEA Alexandra car park may close during busy periods.
• For IKEA FAMILY members who wish to Exchange or Return their purchases, we have a new appointment booking system for you. Find out more here.
Make home count.
Let’s Take Care
Together, we create a place where everyone feels comfortable to shop and work.
Available throughout store
Keep 1 metre apart
Ensuring high-traffic areas remain virus free
Wash Hands Often
Our best defense against spread of germs
Temperature Checks & SafeEntry
For all visitors upon entering, and for all co-workers
Mandatory for all visitors and co-workers
Extra Hygiene Around Food
Face shields and masks for IKEA Food co-workers
Safe Distancing Ambassadors
Ensures social distancing is complied
Delivery & Installation Co-workers
Temperature checks, hand sanitiser and mandatory face mask