Our beloved EKTORP seating has a timeless design and wonderfully thick, comfy cushions. The covers are easy to change, so buy an extra cover - or two, and change according to mood or season.Article number493.199.83
Seat cushions filled with high resilience foam and polyester fibre wadding give comfortable support for your body, and easily regain their shape when you get up.
Reversible back cushions filled with polyester fibres provide soft support for your back and two different sides to wear.
This cover is made from Totebo fabric in dope-dyed polyester. It is a smooth-woven and durable cover with a nice tone-on-tone colouring.
The cover is easy to keep clean since it can be machine washed and is easy to take off and put on again.
Extra covers to alternate with mean it's easy to give both your sofa and room a new look.
10 year guarantee. Read about the terms in the guarantee brochure.
IKEA of Sweden
- MaterialTwo-seat sofa frame
- Back and seat frame:
- Plywood, Polyurethane foam 20 kg/cu.m., Fibreboard, Particleboard, Solid wood
- 100% polyester (min. 70% recycled), Particleboard, Polyurethane foam 25 kg/cu.m., Fibreboard, Solid wood, Polyurethane foam 20 kg/cu.m.
- Seat cushion:
- 100% polyester (min. 70% recycled), 100% polypropylene, Polyester hollow fibres, Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 35 kg/cu.m.
- Back cushion:
- 100% polypropylene, Polyester hollow fibres
Cover for 2-seat sofaCare
- Polypropylene plastic
- Back fabric:
- 100 % polyester (100% recycled)
FrameTwo-seat sofa frame
- 100% polyester (min. 90% recycled)
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.LiningTwo-seat sofa frame
Clean with a duster or vacuum lightly using the soft brush attachment.Removable coverCover for 2-seat sofa
Machine wash, max 40°C, normal process.
To be washed separately.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Iron, max 150°C.
Iron on reverse.
Professional dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene and hydrocarbons, normal process.
- This cover's ability to resist abrasion has been tested to handle 25,000 cycles. A cover that withstands 15,000 cycles or more is suitable for furniture that should withstand everyday use in the home.The cover has a lightfastness level of 5 (the ability to resist colour fading) on a scale of 1 to 8. According to industry standards, a lightfastness level of 4 or higher is suitable for home use.
- Assembly instructionsEKTORP Two-seat sofa frame001.850.32EKTORP Cover for 2-seat sofa504.723.61Other documentsEKTORP Two-seat sofa frame001.850.32
Width: 179 cm
Depth: 88 cm
Height: 88 cm
Seat depth: 49 cm
Seat height: 45 cm
- This product comes as 2 packages.EKTORPTwo-seat sofa frameArticle number001.850.32
Width: 88 cm
Height: 43 cm
Length: 203 cm
Weight: 60.50 kg
Package(s): 1EKTORPCover for 2-seat sofaArticle number504.723.61
Width: 38 cm
Height: 6 cm
Length: 57 cm
Weight: 3.20 kg