Children feel special and important when they can do as the adults do. That's why we created a miniature children’s version of our beloved STRANDMON armchair. Now you can sit and relax together - side by side.Article number104.800.61
Having your very own armchair in the right size is more important than us adults may think. It makes your child feel big and more involved, which helps them to understand and how they fit in their surroundings.
This is where your child can lean back on the comfortable backrest for a moment and relax. Maybe they’ll put their feet up and read a good book or hug the soft armrests when a film gets scary. Just what we all need after a day on the go.
Children are smaller and don’t sit like us adults. They like to move around and can suddenly transform the armchair into a desolate island or a space rocket. That’s why we made a fixed seat instead of a loose cushion like in the adult version.
We know that an armchair is used in many different ways. That’s why the fabric is extra durable and the legs are positioned so that the armchair stands very steady.
IKEA of Sweden
- Fabric/ Fabric:
- 100% cotton
- Seat frame:
- Particleboard, Plywood, Non-woven polypropylene, Paperboard
- Seat cushion:
- Polyurethane foam 30 kg/cu.m., Polyester wadding
- Back frame:
- Fibreboard, Plywood, Solid wood
- Back cushion:
- Polyurethane foam 20 kg/cu.m., Polyester wadding
- Armrest frame:
- Particleboard, Plywood, Paperboard, Solid wood, Polyethylene plastic
- Armrest cushion:
- Polyurethane foam 25 kg/cu.m., Polyester wadding
- Elastic webbing for back:
- 50% polypropylene, 50% rubber
Frame, non-removable cover
- Solid beech, Clear acrylic lacquer
Clean with upholstery shampoo.
- Recommended for ages from 3 years.
- Assembly instructionsSTRANDMON Children's armchair104.800.61Other documentsSTRANDMON Children's armchair104.800.61
Width: 56 cm
Depth: 62 cm
Height: 71 cm
Seat width: 44 cm
Seat depth: 41 cm
Seat height: 28 cm
- STRANDMONArticle number104.800.61
Width: 63 cm
Height: 30 cm
Length: 80 cm
Weight: 14.00 kg
What is foam?
Foam is excellent as upholstery in seating and mattresses since it provides good comfort and can relieve pressure by moulding to the body. Depending on the properties and feel you’re looking for, there are several qualities to choose from, like high-resilience foam and memory foam. The raw material for foam was previously based entirely on virgin fossil materials. But today, together with our suppliers, we’ve begun developing a material that is renewable and recycled.