You sit comfortably since the chair is adjustable in height.Article number804.029.94
The safety castors have a pressure-sensitive brake mechanism that keeps the chair in place when you stand up, and releases automatically when you sit down.
The castors are rubber coated to run smoothly on any type of floor.
The swivel chair can be used with or without castors.
IKEA of Sweden
May be completed with KOLON floor protector.
- Base plate/ Adjustment lever:
- Steel, Epoxy powder coating
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Birch plywood, Fibreboard
- Seat cushion:
- Polyurethane foam 25 kg/cu.m.
- 100% polypropylene
- 100% polyester
- End cap:
- Polypropylene plastic
- Polyurethane foam
- Coated fabric:
- 100% polyurethane, 58% polyester, 42% cotton
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in water.
- This product has been developed and tested for domestic use.
- Assembly instructionsSKRUVSTA Swivel chair804.029.94
Tested for: 110 kg
Width: 69 cm
Depth: 69 cm
Min. height: 79 cm
Max. height: 86 cm
Seat width: 48 cm
Seat depth: 45 cm
Min. seat height: 47 cm
Max. seat height: 55 cm
- SKRUVSTAArticle number804.029.94
Width: 66 cm
Height: 43 cm
Length: 73 cm
Weight: 8.80 kg
What is coated fabric?
If you want a leather feel and an easy-care surface, coated fabric is a durable alternative – often at a lower price. We use fabric made of recycled polyester and have begun a transition from fossil-based to renewable material in the coating. Dimethylformamide (DMF) is a solvent that’s common in production, but since 2016 we’re instead using a water-based solvent.