INGATORP Chair with armrests, black/Nolhaga grey-beige
How to get it
A comfortable and generous chair with armrests that provide good support for your arms while eating dinner.Article number302.462.89
Perfect for long dinners since the length and height of the armrests, the angle of the backrest and the extra thick seat make the chair comfortable to sit on.
The armrests are long enough to provide support when you lean back and short enough to allow you to sit as close to the table as you like when eating.
The chair can be pushed under the table so that it takes up less space when not in use.
You don’t have to worry about spills since the cover can be removed and machine washed.
The backrest has the same shape as the legs of INGATORP table and gives the modern chair a traditional touch.
Only recommended for indoor use.
To prevent surface scratches, complete with FIXA floor protectors, sold separately.
- Cover/ Fabric:
- 75% cotton, 25 % polyester (100% recycled)
- Solid birch, Acrylic paint
- Moulded layers of fibreboard, Moulded layers of fibreboard, Acrylic paint
- Fibreboard, Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 35 kg/cu.m., Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 35 kg/cu.m., Polyester wadding, Non-woven polypropylene
Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
For increased stability, re-tighten the screws about two weeks after assembly and when necessary.Removable cover
Machine wash, max 30°C, normal process.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Iron, max 200°C.
Professional dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene and hydrocarbons, normal process.
- This chair has been tested for home use and meets the requirements for durability and safety, set forth in the following standards: EN 12520 and EN 1022.
Tested for: 110 kg
Width: 57 cm
Depth: 63 cm
Height: 99 cm
Seat width: 42 cm
Seat depth: 44 cm
Seat height: 48 cm
- INGATORPArticle number302.462.89
Width: 59 cm
Height: 17 cm
Length: 103 cm
Weight: 11.00 kg