FJÄLKINGE Shelving unit with drawers, white,
How to get it
The steel construction is strong but the design feels light and airy. Keep your favourite things out in the open and keep those smaller things that often clutter in the smooth, soft closing drawers.Article number690.093.95
The long, slender shelves give the shelving unit a light and airy look. And the clean, simple lines make it easy to combine with many styles of furniture.
The shelving unit is strong and durable because it’s made of steel.
You can easily change the height according to your storage needs as the shelves are adjustable.
The drawer's integrated damper allows it to close slowly, silently and softly.
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
The drawer holds A4 and letter size papers.
Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
- MaterialShelving unit
- Post/ Top frame/ Bottom frame:
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Drawer unit with 2 drawersCare
- Steel, Honeycomb structure paper filling (min. 70% recycled), Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Drawer bottom:
- Fibreboard, Printed acrylic paint
- Drawer front:
- Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
- Side panel:
- Particleboard, Acrylic paint, Melamine foil, Plastic edging
- Drawer side/ Drawer back:
- Particleboard, Melamine foil, Plastic edging
Shelving unit with drawers
- Drawer rail/ Supporting rail:
- Particleboard, Paper foil
Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution.Shelving unit/drawer unit with 2 drawers
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- This furniture must be fixed to the wall with the enclosed wall fastener.
Width: 236 cm
Depth: 35 cm
Height: 193 cm
Max. load/shelf: 40 kg
- This product comes as 5 packages.FJÄLKINGEArticle number102.216.85
Width: 41 cm
Height: 7 cm
Length: 128 cm
Weight: 18.65 kg
Package(s): 1FJÄLKINGEArticle number602.216.83This product has multiple packages.
Width: 36 cm
Height: 11 cm
Length: 120 cm
Weight: 28.58 kg
Width: 6 cm
Height: 5 cm
Length: 191 cm
Weight: 7.50 kg
What is steel?
Steel has unique characteristics when it is stretched and shaped since it remains strong. It provides strength to everything from skyscrapers and cars to bed frames and outdoor furniture. The steel industry is moving in the direction of more energy-efficient production and stronger steel qualities. It doesn’t lose any of its properties when recycled and today steel is one of the most recycled materials in the world.