FJÄLKINGE Shelving unit, white,
How to get it
The slender shelves and clean lines make this shelving unit compatible with many other pieces of furniture. And with FJÄLKINGE drawers, you can easily hide the small things that don’t match your style.Article number602.216.83
The long, slender shelves give the shelving unit a light and airy look. And the clean, simple lines make it easy to combine with many styles of furniture.
The shelving unit is strong and durable because it’s made of steel.
You can easily change the height according to your storage needs as the shelves are adjustable.
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
4 shelves included.
Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
- Post/ Top frame/ Bottom frame:
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Steel, Honeycomb structure paper filling (min. 70% recycled), Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- This furniture must be fixed to the wall with the enclosed wall fastener.
- Assembly instructionsFJÄLKINGE Shelving unit602.216.83Other documentsFJÄLKINGE Shelving unit602.216.83
Width: 118 cm
Depth: 35 cm
Height: 193 cm
Max. load: 40 kg
Max. load/shelf: 40 kg
- This product comes as 2 packages.FJÄLKINGEArticle number602.216.83This product has multiple packages.
Width: 36 cm
Height: 11 cm
Length: 120 cm
Weight: 28.58 kg
Width: 6 cm
Height: 5 cm
Length: 191 cm
Weight: 7.50 kg
What is steel?
Steel has unique characteristics when it is stretched and shaped since it remains strong. It provides strength to everything from skyscrapers and cars to bed frames and outdoor furniture. The steel industry is moving in the direction of more energy-efficient production and stronger steel qualities. It doesn’t lose any of its properties when recycled and today steel is one of the most recycled materials in the world.