Go for stylish dark tones or brighten up your home with colourful covers. EKERÖ armchair has a sleek, modern look with two side pieces that meet in the back – and lumbar support for added comfort!Article Number604.945.84
The back cushion can be moved around to fit your sitting style.
This cover is made from durable Skiftebo polyester fabric. It has a nice lustre and a two-tone effect with a light texture that feels firm to the touch.
10 year guarantee. Read about the terms in the guarantee brochure.
Eva Lilja Löwenhielm
- Supporting fabric:
- 100% polypropylene
- 100 % polyester
- 100% polyester (min. 70% recycled), Plywood, Laminated veneer lumber, Polyurethane foam 25 kg/cu.m., Fibreboard, Solid wood, Particleboard
- Fixed seat:
- 100% polyester (min. 70% recycled), Polyurethane foam 30 kg/cu.m.
- Loose cushion:
- 50% cut polyurethane foam/ 50% polyester fibres
- Steel, Powder coating
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- The cover has a lightfastness level of 5 (the ability to resist colour fading) on a scale of 1 to 8. According to industry standards, a lightfastness level of 4 or higher is suitable for home use.This cover’s ability to resist abrasion has been tested to handle 35,000 cycles. 15,000 cycles or more is suitable for furniture used every day at home. Over 30,000 cycles means a good ability to resist abrasion.This seating furniture is tested and complies with relevant strength and durability standards. The tests simulate typical usage of the product and are based on use by persons weighing up to 110 kg.
Width: 70 cm
Depth: 73 cm
Height: 75 cm
Seat width: 57 cm
Seat depth: 46 cm
Seat height: 43 cm
- EKERÖArticle Number604.945.84
Width: 61 cm
Height: 42 cm
Length: 84 cm
Weight: 19.05 kg