HATTEFJÄLL office chair has an elegant, soft shape and adjustable lumber support, seat depth, armrests and an automatic tilt mechanism – probably our most ergonomic chair. All with a 10-year guarantee!Article number904.945.06
10 year guarantee. Read about the terms in the guarantee brochure.
You can lean back with perfect balance, as the tilt tension mechanism automatically adjusts the resistance to suit your weight and movements.
Seat and backrest are adjustable in height and give you maximum support regardless of your body height.
Your back gets the support it needs because the seat depth can be adjusted and the chair has built-in lumbar support.
Give your arms a comfortable support since the armrests can be adjusted upwards/downwards and forwards/backwards.
The adjustable armrests of this swivel chair can help take the load off your shoulders and neck to reduce tension, strain and pain.
High-quality density foam will keep the chair comfortable for many years to come.
The safety castors have a pressure-sensitive brake mechanism that keeps the chair in place when you stand up, and releases automatically when you sit down.
- Polypropylene plastic, Synthetic rubber
- Axle/ Seat frame:
- Steel, Galvanized
- 100% polyester (min. 90% recycled)
- Armrest fixture/ Cover/ Inner frame/ Armrest frame/ Button:
- Reinforced polyamide plastic
- Armrest pad:
- Synthetic rubber
- Back frame:
- Layer-glued wood veneer
- Back bar:
- Steel, Acrylic paint
- Steel, Acetal plastic, Reinforced polyamide plastic, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Star base:
- Aluminium, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Back foam/ Seat foam/ Seat cushion:
- Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 65 kg/cu.m.
- Hook and loop fastener:
- 100% nylon
- Seat lining:
- Non-woven polypropylene
- Zipper/ Thread:
- 100% polyester
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.Cover
Light stains can be removed with textile cleaner or a sponge damped in water or a mild soapy solution.
- This chair has been tested for office use and meets the requirements for durability and stability set forth in the following standards: EN 1335 and ANSI/BIFMA x5.1.
- Assembly instructionsHATTEFJÄLL Office chair with armrests904.945.06
Tested for: 110 kg
Width: 68 cm
Depth: 68 cm
Max. height: 114 cm
Seat width: 50 cm
Seat depth: 40 cm
Min. seat height: 46 cm
Max. seat height: 56 cm
- HATTEFJÄLLArticle number904.945.06
Width: 64 cm
Height: 38 cm
Length: 68 cm
Weight: 20.74 kg
The idea with HATTEFJÄLL was to make a warm and soft chair that can be used both at home and at the office. I began with the shape and colour – and then added the technical and ergonomic solutions. The small wings on the seat make the chair welcoming and embracing – and the backrest's subtle middle gives the chair character and increases comfort. I want people to look twice when they see HATTEFJÄLL, and imagine how homely it can make a workplace.