Comfort for a healthy night's sleep
- Go to bed at the same time every day and wake up at the same time
- Tired? Take a power nap of 20 or 90 minutes instead of a long sleep
- Don't drink coffee after lunchtime
- When you go to bed, make it as dark as possible in your bedroom
- Keep the temperature between 16 and 18 degrees
- Make sure there is enough fresh air in your bedroom
- Mute disturbing noises with heavy curtains and rugs
- Choose calm colours, such as neutral tones and blue tones
- Try to sleep on your side and back
Sleeping well on a good mattress is different for everyone. Which mattress is right for you depends on your physique and the way you sleep. That is why at IKEA you can choose from different materials, forms of support and price levels. Our comfort guide will help you make the perfect choice.
Sleep Fitness with IKEA
Did you know that two out of three Dutch people have trouble sleeping? Sleeping well is just as important as eating healthy food, which is why IKEA introduces Sleep Fitness!
Sleep coach Anouk Puister tells you how to get more out of your night's sleep, so that you increase your sleep knowledge. In five steps you will have the night's sleep of your dreams!