Click & Collect
From February 10th it will be possible again to pick up your online order at one of our stores. Due to unprecedented demand, we have limited capacity to take Click & Collect orders in some of our stores for the first period of time. This may cause that you don’t see the Click & Collect option in the checkout. In case you want to collect your order yourself, we advise you to try again the next day.
Because the safety of our customers and employees is our top priority, we temporarily offer Contactless Click & Collect. On this page you will find all the information and frequently asked questions.
Do you want to receive your order quickly? Choose 'Click & Collect'. At IKEA, the safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. That's why we are temporarily offering Contactless Click & Collect*.
Order and pay for your items online, choose the time you would like to pick up the order and for €2.99 we will make sure you can collect it at the store of your choice.
Make sure you pick up your order exactly at the time you have chosen. Please note: if you choose the 19.00 - 20.00 time slot, you can pick up your order no later than 19.45!
How does it work?
To use Contactless Click & Collect, you must have a mobile phone with an internet connection so you can check in upon arrival.
*Please note: At IKEA Delft and IKEA Eindhoven, picking up an order works a little differently than described below. Please see the IKEA Delft and IKEA Eindhoven instructions if you are going to pick up an order here.
Order and pay on IKEA.nl or in the IKEA App
Follow the signs for order pickup ('Bestelling ophalen')
Park in one of the designated parking spaces
Check in via the link in the e-mail and stay in your car
Wait in the car until an IKEA employee has brought your order to your car
The employee scans the QR code. After that, you can start loading and you may leave the shopping cart in the parking lot.
Safety measures due to the Corona virus
The health of our customers and staff is our top priority. That's why we ask all customers and staff to take the following safety measures into account.
- Come alone as much as possible
- We ask customers and employees to keep a sufficient distance (minimum 1.5 meters) from each other.
- We ask that you wear a face mask.
- We have additional cleaning measures
- Employees who suffer from a nose cold, cough, sore throat or fever should stay at home. As a precautionary measure, we also instruct employees who have recently been in a risk area designated by the RIVM to stay at home for at least 14 days.
- Do you have a nose cold, cough, sore throat or fever yourself? Then have someone else pick up your order. You can indicate this in the order process, the person who picks up the products has to show an order confirmation and proof of identity.
Did you not receive the email with the pickup information or did you lose the email and want to check in at a store? Click on the button below to check-in and collect your order.
Frequently asked questions about
How much time do I have to pick up my Click & collect order?
The available time slots to pick up your order will appear automatically when you are ordering online. Depending on the opening hours of the chosen store and the time of ordering, you can choose a pick-up time on the day itself, or on the next day.
I made a Click & Collect appointment, but I would like to change it. Is that possible?
Unfortunately, we cannot make changes to your Click & collect appointment or time slot. In this case you’ll have to cancel your order online and re-order again.
I made a Click & collect appointment, but I wasn’t able to make it. What happens to my order?
Of course, something can come up. If you have not picked up your order, the order will automatically be cancelled for you and you will receive a refund of the purchase price. This can take up to 14 days. After you have received the cancellation confirmation, you can place a new Click & Collect order.
I am sick at home myself or can’t pick up my order myself. Can someone else pick up my Click & Collect order for me?
Yes, you can also have your Click & collect order picked up by someone else with the pick-up confirmation you received in your email.
Can I pick up my order by bike?
You can pick up your order by bike, we ask you to park your bike in the bicycle parking area and follow the designated pick-up route for pedestrians.
Can I add something to my Click & Collect order?
Unfortunately, we cannot make changes (remove or add something) to your Click & collect order. In this case you’ll have to cancel your order online and re-order again.
- How does the contactless Click & collectwork?
- Follow the signs 'Click & collect' and park in the designated parking spaces.
- Check in via a check-in button in the pick-up confirmation on your mobile phone.
- Fill in the parking space where you are parked.
- Have the generated QR code ready.
- Wait in the car for an IKEA co-worker to bring your order.
- Load your order in the car yourself and leave the shopping cart.
We ask that you follow the directions of our staff at all times.
- Why does Click & Collect cost € 2.99?
Cost-consciousness has traditionally been a key principle at IKEA. Our customers benefit from this with low prices for products. Our low prices are partly due to the tasks IKEA customers normally perform themselves. Think of picking the products in our self-service warehouse. All our services are priced to break even. This also applies to the Click & Collect service.
- Is it still possible to cancel my Click & collect order?
Yes, that’s possible. You can cancel your order online.
- I want to convert my existing parcel or truck order into a Click & Collect order, is that possible?
In this case you can place a new Click & Collect order via our website and cancel your parcel/truck order. We advise you to book a new order first because there are limited pickup time slots available and some products may not be in stock in the store.This does mean you pay twice, but the parcel or truck order will be refunded within 14 days including transportation costs.
Why are certain products out of stock?
The impact of COVID-19 means that our suppliers are behind in production, but we see that the demand for certain products is increasing. As a result, we see that production and distribution are under pressure and we are dealing with delays in supply.
- How do I know if my product is in stock?
For the most up-to-date stock information, in stores and online, we recommend that customers visit the product pages on IKEA.nl.
- When will the stock be replenished?
Unfortunately, due to the unpredictable nature of COVID-19, we cannot say with certainty when the stock challenges have been resolved.
- Can I hand in my Christmas Tree Voucher / Advent Calendar Voucher?
No that’s not possible. All vouchers are extended if necessary up to and including two months after the reopening of the stores.
- Can you rent a trailer / Boedelbak at the time of collection? Or switch to delivery if it doesn't fit my car?
Unfortunately, we cannot yet offer alternative transport such as delivery, trailer or Boedelbak, because the shops are not accessible to customers yet.
- Can I come to the store if I want to change or return a product?
Unfortunately, our stores are closed, which means that returning products in the store is temporarily not possible. As IKEA, we offer the possibility to return a product 365 days, so we look forward to seeing you again after our stores are reopened. Online orders can still be sent back within 14 days.
- Can I go to the bathroom while I wait?
No, unfortunately that is not possible.
- Something is wrong with my product. What should I do?
Please contact our customer service. See IKEA.nl/contact
- There’s a part missing in my delivery. How can I get it?
Please contact our customer service. See IKEA.nl/contact