BERGMUND Bar stool with backrest, black/Fågelfors multicolour,
How to get it
Enhance your meals at the bar table. This upholstered bar stool in light tones is all about style and comfort. And yes, the look will last since the cover can easily be removed and machine washed.Article number694.717.62
The upholstery of the bar stool consists of straight polyester fibres with small gaps between them – providing comfy elasticity and better ventilation so you enjoy a pleasant temperature when sitting.
The seat's bowl-shaped bottom is adapted for your sit bones and those of most of the world's population. And with an innovative technique, the seat's padding is shaped to maximise your comfort.
The backrest has a built-in lumbar support and the angle between the seat and the backrest is optimally adapted to make it comfortable for you to sit a little longer at the table.
You decide the style of your bar stool. BERGMUND is available with white and black chair legs, and the tailor-made covers are available in many different models, colours and materials.
The cover is easy to keep clean as it is removable and can be washed.
The cover comes in one piece and fixes in place with hook-and-loop fasteners so you can easily pull it off and put it back on again.
With footrest for relaxed sitting posture.
Suitable for bar table heights 101-106 cm.
To prevent surface scratches and the sound of chair legs scraping on the floor, complete with FIXA self-adhesive floor protectors, sold separately.
Only recommended for indoor use.
- MaterialBar stool with backrest frame
- Solid wood, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Seat frame:
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Backrest frame:
- Support panel:
- Polyethylene plastic
- Backrest cushion/ Seat cushion:
- 100% polyester
Cover for bar stool with backrest
- Polyester wadding
- Back fabric/ Lining:
- 100 % polyester (100% recycled)
- 100% cotton
- This bar stool has been tested for home use and meets the requirements for durability and safety, set forth in the following standards: EN 12520 and EN 1022.This cover's ability to resist abrasion has been tested to handle 25,000 cycles. A cover that withstands 15,000 cycles or more is suitable for furniture that should withstand everyday use in the home.The cover has a lightfastness level of 5 (the ability to resist colour fading) on a scale of 1 to 8. According to industry standards, a lightfastness level of 4 or higher is suitable for home use.
Tested for: 110 kg
Width: 45 cm
Depth: 49 cm
Height: 110 cm
Seat width: 45 cm
Seat depth: 37 cm
Seat height: 75 cm
- This product comes as 2 packages.BERGMUNDArticle number304.519.77
Width: 53 cm
Height: 13 cm
Length: 96 cm
: 9.59 kg
Package(s): 1BERGMUNDArticle number604.862.49
Width: 18 cm
Height: 3 cm
Length: 21 cm
: 0.29 kg