Home Furnishing Advice
Non-members have to pay ￦50,000 (￦10,000 for each additional hour)
IKEA FAMILY members get 1 hour FREE home furnishing consulting advice.
- Are you looking for professional advice for your home or office?
- Follow the 7 steps below to create a space you've been dreaming of
using the Home Furnishing Advice.
- Find products or style you like at the store or from the IKEA Catalogue.
- You can find inspiration from our website, IKEA.kr
- Imagine how you want to furnish your space.
- Considering each room’s function is a good place start.
- Measure your room dimension (height, length, width)
- Check positions of all door and windows in the room. Don’t forget to check positions of electric outlets and switches.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and your preferred date and time. We will call or email you to confirm your reservation.
- Please note, Kitchen Planning needs separate reservation. The reservation can be made online.
- Come to area number 6, home office area, to meet with the home furnishing consultant. Consultant will make recommendations of products and design.
- Consultant will provide you with a shopping list and sketch of the room. Consultant will also make recommendations of additional IKEA services.
- You can complete your order and transaction with your home furnishing consultant.
- * Order and transaction may not be available depending on stock availability.
- After your purchase, you can always contact your home furnishing consultant to ask questions related to products and home furnishing.