It's OK to change your mind
You have 365 days to return your purchase. Keep your receipt safe to make your return easier.
You can return any product — even if you assembled it — as long as it is in good condition.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the return criteria are not met.Read more about our warranties and guarantees
How to return
- A pick-up
- IKEA offers to collect the unwanted items.
- A collection fee for the cost of returning the goods will apply.
- The cost starts from 29,000 KRW for metro.
This service is not available in all areas.
- Please contact us for pricing and scheduling.
- Return for free at any IKEA store.
Find your local store here.
or incomplete orders
- Call or chat with us
- Visit our contact page to call or chat with
one of our agents.
We will help you find a solution.
- Visit your closest store
- Regardless of your issue, you can always visit your local IKEA store and we will find a solution for you.
- If your item is damaged,
bring you damaged item and proof of purchase.
- If you are missing an item, bring you order confirmation.