1. Check that the gateway’s power is on. If not, check that the power supply cable is correctly attached.
2. Verify that the gateway is connected to your home router via a cable and that the router has internet connectivity.
3. To continue, you need to download the IKEA Home Smart App from Apple App Store or Android Play Store and follow the step-by-step guide in the app to set-up your gateway.
4. Follow instructions in the app on how to set-up your gateway and how to connect the steering devices and light sources.
5. Find the QR code on the backside of your gateway and scan it with your mobile phone following the instruction in the app. If you have a problem scanning the code, you can type the gateway code manually. You’ll find the gateway code on the backside of your gateway. If you still have problem, check that all cables are connected and try again.
6. Secure that your mobile phone is connected to your Wi-Fi network; the same network the gateway is connected to.
7. If you have problems, set-up the gateway by following the steps in the app. You can reset your products by doing a factory reset and do the installation again.
You can also watch these films for instructions: How to install TRÅDFRI Gateway kitHow to reset your gateway to default setting by factory reset