Your NEW chance to WIN KD10,000!
Stay tuned for the announcement of the winner of the 2nd draw!
Third time is the charm!
Shop for the Biggest Win KD10,000!
Are you ready for the NEW draw? You can be the next Biggest Winner!
We want to make sure that everyone has the chance to take part in the biggest win.
Every KD10 you spend at any IKEA in Kuwait, will give you one entry to the raffle draw to win KD10,000. The more you shop the more chances to WIN!
You’ve got to be in it before May 30 to win it!
No excuses this time! Don’t miss this chance!
Draw dates and prizes
Enter the draw from the 11th of May to the 30th of May and be the NEW biggest winner that will be announced on the 6th of June. Don’t miss this chance!
IKEA Family members get double the fun
As a member, you’ll always receive surprises along the way. We know it’s nice to feel appreciated, which is why IKEA Family members get double the chances in the draw for every KD10 spent.
Join now - it’s easy, it’s instant and free.
- Every KD 10 spent at IKEA store or online will give you one draw entry to enter the draw. The draw entries are eligible for one draw only.
- IKEA Family members (new and existing) will get double chances for every KD 10 spent.
- To participate, all IKEA Kuwait customers must complete a draw form with full name, civil ID number, phone number and receipt or order number.
- The promotion is available in all IKEA customer meeting points (The Avenues, 360 and The Assima Mall) and online (IKEA website and IKEA App) in Kuwait.
- IKEA restaurant, IKEA Bistro and IKEA Swedish Food Market purchases are not included to enter the draw.
- There will be one grand prize for each draw equivalent to a home makeover worth of KD 10,000 consisting of IKEA products and services (including planning service and delivery & Assembly).
- The prize is valid for one year only from the receiving date and can only be used in IKEA Kuwait meeting points.
- The draws will be conducted through the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. The ministry rules and regulations are applicable.
- IKEA Al-Homazi employees and their immediate relatives are not allowed to participate in the draws.
- If the item is no longer sold by IKEA, IKEA will provide an appropriate replacement. IKEA will decide at its discretion, what will constitute as a replacement
- IKEA is not responsible to provide services that are outside of its scope of work; such as, plumbing, painting, cleaning, etc...IKEA Kuwait is committed to protecting and respecting the winners privacy and will ask for their consent to take their photos and/or videos for their houses before / after the makeover for marketing purposes.