Notification regarding COVID-19 | IKEA Dongbusan
Face mask required to prevent COVID-19 at IKEA
Safety and health of customers and co-workers is our highest priority at IKEA. To prevent further infection of COVID-19, all customers and co-workers must wear face mask in IKEA Dongbusan. Customers without face mask will not be permitted inside the store. Thank you for your cooperation.
Operation hours change on IKEA Dongbusan
Following new regulations by local authority for preventing a COVID-19 spread, IKEA Dongbusan store operations hours changed temporarily.
· Effective Period : until further notice
· Modified hours : 10:00 AM - 08:30 PM
KI-Pass system and Temporarily operation change on IKEA FOOD Dongbusan
Following new regulations by local authority for preventing a COVID-19 spread, we are operating KI-Pass system and shorten operation hour temporarily for customers who are entering IKEA restaurant. Thanks for your cooperation.
· KI-Pass system effective period : until further notice
· Shortened operation on IKEA restaurant : until further notice
· Operation hour : 9:30 AM – 08:30 PM (Last order 8:00 PM)
· Restaurant : 09:30 AM - 08:30 PM (Last order 08:00 PM)
· Café : 11:00 AM - 08:30 PM (Last order 08:00 PM)
· Bistro : 10:00 AM - 08:30 PM (Last order 08:00 PM)
· SFM : 10:00 AM - 08:30 PM
· Bistro, Café ‘To go orders’ only
We will do our best to take appropriate actions in accordance with local authority’s guideline.