Business interior design service
Exclusive for IKEA for Business members
IKEA for Business members can use the interior design service by dedicated staff (reservation required / paid service). According to your business needs of customers and the demands of interior design, we will propose the most suitable products to suit your budget from a wide range of IKEA products and create layouts. It can be used for planning various spaces such as conference rooms, waiting rooms, stores, cafes / restaurants, nurseries, and model rooms. The interior design service costs ¥ 9,900 / room. For customers who purchase IKEA products for ¥ 200,000 or more, the service fee of ¥ 9,900 will be returned with an IKEA gift card. Please prepare office and store drawings, photos of the current situation and photos of your favorite image, and apply from the IKEA for Business website. (Customers who wish can apply for surveying and decoration services at the same time.)
This service can also be provided remotely though online meeting.
Business interior design service fee
9,900 yen / room
* For customers who purchase IKEA products for 200,000 yen or more at one store, the planning fee will be returned with a 9,900 yen IKEA gift card. (Excluding purchases at restaurants, bistros, Swedish food markets and other services)
* The return period is 6 months from the date of receiving the service.
IKEA for Business Interior design case studies
Here are some examples that IKEA for Business has proposed and applied in interior design services.
One-hour consulting by professional staff.
Creating estimation documents
It can be used as a shopping list for later shopping.
Layout plan creation
Layout plan that describes the layout of furniture based on the floor plan submitted. This drawing shows detailed dimensions.
Creating an image board
You can check product information, photos, and coordination images.
Please fill in the necessary information on the reservation form with the nessesary data attached, and make a reservation at least 5 business days before your visit. (We do not accept reservations on the same day.) If you apply for surveying service at the same time, please make a reservation at least 6 business days in advance.
STEP2 Meeting at IKEA store
Based on the materials you send, our staff will listen to your requests in order to create an optimal plan. (A meeting is about an hour.)
STEP3 Plan proposal
About 7 to 10 days after the meeting, we will send you an estimate, a layout drawing with the proposed products, and an image board. (It will sent by e-mail or post.)
How to make a reservation
- Please prepare drawings with the dimensions of the office or store, photos of the current situation and photos of your favorite images.
- Fill in the necessary information on the reservation form and attach the drawings and photos in 1.
- Payment can be made in advance using a credit card, IKEA store account on the day, or an account card dedicated to bill payment (only for those who already have it).
- Please specify your preferred method on the reservation form.
* If you do not have a floor plan of an office or store, you can download a floor plan sheet from the link below.
* Files that can be attached are up to 2MB in total. If it exceeds, change or compress it to 2MB or less.
* This service can also be provided remotely though online meeting.
Notes on booking
* Please make a reservation at least 5 business days in advance.
* We ask that you visit us on the reservation day. Depending on the size, it takes about 7 to 10 days to complete the plan.
* Please note that it takes a minimum of 2 to 3 weeks (depending on the store) from the date of reservation to delivery.
* We do not accept reservations on the same day.
* 100% of this service fee will be charged as a cancellation fee 24 hours before the reservation date and time.
* If you do not arrive after 30 minutes of the reserved time, the reservation will be canceled.
- We have surveying services to help you create the most accurate plan possible.
- This service not only performs surveying, but also performs all necessary checks such as checking the positions of windows, doors, and wiring, and checking the strength of walls. The survey service requires an advance reservation. The price is ¥ 9,900 (main area) per room.
- Please apply at the same time you apply for the interior design service.
- We provide decoration services to decorate model rooms and offices to match the needs of customers.
- With the interior design service, the customer's ideal space is planned, and after the furniture assembling service is completed, the staff will visit the site and provide decoration services.
- This service is only available to customers who have applied for the furniture assembly service.
- The decoration service fee is ¥ 19,900 per day (Zones 1, 2, and 3).
- (Up to 8 hours for round trip from the store and one staff member at the site). Please apply at the same time you apply for the interior design service.
* This service is for IKEA for Business members only.
* For customers who purchase IKEA products at 200,000 yen or more at one store, we will return the planning price with a ¥ 9,900 IKEA gift card. (Excluding purchases at restaurants, bistros, Swedish food markets and other services)
* Product pickup, delivery, and construction costs are not included.
* We do not reserve any products.
* Please note that stock of products may run out during the proposal period.