Choose whether you want to place it vertically or horizontally and use it as a shelf or sideboard.
You can use inserts to customise KALLAX shelving unit so that it suits your storage needs.
Built-in cable management for collecting cables and cords; out of sight but close at hand.
Drawer stops prevent the drawers from being pulled out too far.
An office chair with lightly curved lines, attention to the sewn details and an easy-to-use mechanism hidden under the seat to highlight the design.
Your back gets support and extra relief from the built-in lumbar support.
You easily find a comfortable seating posture thanks to the adjustable height and generous cold-foam seat.
The safety castors have a pressure-sensitive brake mechanism that keeps the chair in place when you stand up, and releases automatically when you sit down.
Possible to separate for recycling or energy recovery if available in your community.
- Top panel/ Basematerial/ Drawer front:
- Particleboard, Acrylic paint, Paper foil, Plastic edging
- Bottom panel:
- Particleboard, Paper foil, Paper foil, Plastic edging
- Drawer side/ Drawer back:
- Particleboard, Plastic foil
- Drawer bottom:
- Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Steel, Steel
- Seat foam:
- Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 65 kg/cu.m.
- 100 % polyester
- Star base:
- Aluminium, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Polypropylene plastic, Synthetic rubber
- Lock mechanism:
- Steel, Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Particleboard, Paper foil, Fibreboard, Printed and embossed acrylic paint, Honeycomb structure paper filling (100% recycled), Plastic edging, Plastic edging, Plastic edging
This furniture must be fixed to the wall with the enclosed wall fastener.