Everyone faces each other around a round table and you can make room for socialising by simply adding a leaf. A traditional look with details like the turned leg gives it that little extra.Delivery and assembly prices not included.Article number203.655.22
MRP Rs.55,983 (incl. tax)
It’s quick and easy to change the size of the table to suit your different needs. With the extra leaf stored under the table top you can extend the table to seat from 4 to 6 people.
Concealed locking function prevents gaps between top and leaf and keeps the extra leaf in place.
Can be easily extended by one person.
The extra leaf can be stored within easy reach under the table top.
The clear-lacquered surface is easy to wipe clean.
Only recommended for indoor use.
- Table top/ Extension leaf:
- Particleboard, Ash veneer, Plastic edging, Stain, Clear acrylic lacquer
- Side rail/ Top rail/ Column:
- Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
- Bottom panel:
- Particleboard, Acrylic paint, Plastic edging
- Solid birch, Acrylic paint
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Assembly instructionsINGATORP Extendable table203.655.22Other documentsINGATORP Extendable table203.655.22
Max. length: 155 cm (61 ")
Height: 74 cm (29 1/8 ")
Diameter: 110 cm (43 1/4 ")
- This product comes as 3 packages.INGATORPArticle number203.655.22This product has multiple packages.
Width: 74 cm (29 ")
Height: 11 cm (4 ¼ ")
Length: 115 cm (45 ¼ ")
Weight: 19.94 kg (43 lb 15 oz)
Width: 74 cm (29 ")
Height: 12 cm (4 ¾ ")
Length: 81 cm (31 ¾ ")
Weight: 18.81 kg (41 lb 8 oz)
Width: 35 cm (13 ¾ ")
Height: 16 cm (6 ¼ ")
Length: 58 cm (22 ¾ ")
Weight: 11.18 kg (24 lb 10 oz)
What is veneer?
A veneer is a thin wooden sheet fixed on things like particleboards to add a durable surface and a natural wood look – so we enjoy the many benefits of wood without using solid wood. The most common veneer types are birch, ash, oak and beech and we’ve made a special UV lacquer that helps preserve the wood's natural structure. A benefit with a slightly thicker veneer is how you can repair and sand the surface if it’s damaged to give furniture a longer and more beautiful life.