Returns Policy - For all orders placed during the COVID-19 lockdown or before store re-opening:
It’s ok to change your mind, we support you in the safest way!
During these unusual times, the safety of our customers and co-workers is our highest priority. To ensure our customers have a safe shopping experience with IKEA, we have come up with exceptions to the return policy during COVID-19. We have made these exceptions to show our care for customers.
Our teams have put in place necessary measures to safeguard the customer’s health as well as interest in shopping for IKEA products.
Our customer care team is working around the clock to make returns as safe as possible. We encourage customers to share pictures of the articles they want to return before visiting the store. Our customer care team will gladly assist in every step to make returns experience hassle-free.
We have never done this before, but are putting in place to ensure store visit will be of value for the customers, given the current situation. The customer care team will guide on the returns process on a case to case basis.
For all orders placed during the COVID-19 lockdown or before store re-opening:
· We are open and ready to serve! If the return period falls within the COVID-19 lockdown time, customers can return the products whenever the store opens irrespective of return duration. We have made this exception on safety grounds and will consider returns for our customers whose return period expired during the lockdown period.
· We have extended expiry date of IKEA refund and gift cards that expired after 23rd of March to 30th Sep 2020
· Invoices that are expired during COVID Lockdown are extended up to 30th Sep 2020
· We are temporarily suspending our “Love it or Exchange it” policy to protect co-workers, customers and community’s health at large
· The following items will not be eligible for returns:
· Unpacked articles will not be accepted for returns or exchange
· Fabric-based articles sold without packaging (textile cushion, towels, small artificial plants)
· Unwrapped Chopping Boards (due to the sensitive nature of some food-surface particles)
· Home organization (Light-weight cardboard materials - outside of packages)
· Discontinue returns of ASIS articles
· Children’s IKEA (Soft Toys or articles sold without packaging)
From 08th June, we will be welcoming customers back to our IKEA store. You’re free to change your mind, for all the products you shop post store reopening, we give you up to 60 days to return your purchase. If you are an IKEA Family or IKEA BUSINESS member, you have up to 90 days to return.
Safety of IKEA products
Our store re-opening is compliant with the highest safety standards put in place by local authorities as well as our global safety standards. We are taking additional steps to ensure all the products customers buy goes through high standards of sanitization. Our products are completely safe to purchase and return.
Have more questions about returns? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org