1. GO FESTIVE with a simple touch of red. We created a candy cane effect with a simple ribbon. It’s looks especially pretty on a clear glass filled with something bright (like this granita).
2. LOOKING FOR A SUPER EASY APPETIZER? Might we suggest our very own vegetable balls? Ok, so maybe we’re biased, but we think they’re pretty perfect for a party (especially when you add a little flair, like these mini pennants).
3. SHOULDN’T EVERYTHING FEEL LIKE A GIFT during the holidays? Sliders are the perfect size for party food, and we love how they look presented in a small 365+ glass.
4. HOLIDAY PARTIES ARE ALL ABOUT MINGLING. That’s kind of hard to do when you’re dealing with a sit-down dinner. For maximum socializing, make sure your food is easy to carry around the party. Try serving soup in a mug so your guests can move around freely.
5. SEND A MESSAGE TO YOUR GUESTS. Just freeze some yogurt in mini muffin cups and decorate them to spell it out.
6. DESSERTS ARE THE CENTRE PIECE OF THE HOLIDAYS. So why not get a little creative? A fondant icing is a perfect canvas for your latest artwork (paint it on with a mixture of food colouring and sugar paste).
7. SEND THEM HOME WITH A SWEET TREAT to enjoy the next day with a cup of tea. We like to place a chocolate truffle inside a tea infuser and add a personal touch with a handwritten name tag.