AND HERE’S HOW TO DO IT...
1. On a piece of cardboard draw 2 circles (about 15cm in diameter) with a hole in the middle.
2. Cut out the circles and holes to make a ring, and place one on top of the other.
3. Pull a 50cm-length of yarn, doubling or quadrupling the length to save time.
4. Now start wrapping the yarn around the rings and keep wrapping until it’s about two inches thick around.
5. Place your scissors between the cards and carefully cut the yarn, following the space between the two rings.
6. When you’re finished cutting, take a piece of yarn and place it between the cardboard rings, tying the rest of the yarn together tightly in the middle. Make sure to double-knot it.
7. Remove the cards, and there you have it: a pom pom!
8. Stitch your completed pom poms to your blanket by using their long pieces of yarn and a large needle.